ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea

the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in South Korea...

9-25 February...

doubt that happens...

220px-PyeongChang_2018_Winter_Olympics.svg.png

lol...
North Korea could co-host 2018 Winter Olympics, Seoul suggests ...
https://www.theguardian.com › World › North Korea
Jun 21, 2017 - The site of the 2018 Winter Olympics in the South Korean town of Pyeongchang

Since NK backed down due to Trump's threats, I guess that makes Trump's threats more credible.

No, I didn't believe him for a second.
Crazy chunks over there have been threatening and backing down for my entire lifetime

Crazy chunks over there have been threatening and backing down for my entire lifetime
If by backing down you mean receiving everything they want and then some, you are correct.
This includes nuclear capabilities so they wouldn't bomb SK. Smart.

Do they commit suicide and attack during our wargames?
They never have yet. Kim, like his father and grandfather, likes living and being in charge of his own country. The US and South Korea used to conduct an exercise called Team Spirit in March. Both times I was in the country for those, the North blustered and fumed and threatened fire and brimstone, but never did a damn thing but watch. And there was nary a peep out of them in 1994 when I was there for that year's iteration of the exercise that's about to start. Of course, this Kim is certifiably batshite crazy. I swear he's the product of inbreeding.

They never have yet. Kim, like his father and grandfather, likes living and being in charge of his own country. The US and South Korea used to conduct an exercise called Team Spirit in March. Both times I was in the country for those, the North blustered and fumed and threatened fire and brimstone, but never did a damn thing but watch. And there was nary a peep out of them in 1994 when I was there for that year's iteration of the exercise that's about to start. Of course, this Kim is certifiably batshite crazy. I swear he's the product of inbreeding.
Cobra Gold
Team Spirit
Ulchi Focus Lins / Ulchi Freedom Guardian

I did 4 UFLs. Not sure I'm allowed back in South Korea after that last one. Soju'd and Club Love'd

Reactions: Popeer
Cobra Gold
Team Spirit
Ulchi Focus Lins / Ulchi Freedom Guardian

I did 4 UFLs. Not sure I'm allowed back in South Korea after that last one. Soju'd and Club Love'd
That last trip in 94 I was one of numerous "augmentees" that were sent into Korea to send a subtle message to Kim il Sung (We made one chapter in David Hackworth's book Hazardous Duty). A major from Fort Hood who had never been to Korea before was also on that deployment. One evening a bunch of us were hanging out and somebody produced a bottle of soju to pass around. When it got to the major -- he was from Georgia -- he took a shot and said "that tastes like what we used to drink out of Mason jars back home." So true. :) Club Love, on Hooker Hill in Seoul?

That last trip in 94 I was one of numerous "augmentees" that were sent into Korea to send a subtle message to Kim il Sung (We made one chapter in David Hackworth's book Hazardous Duty). A major from Fort Hood who had never been to Korea before was also on that deployment. One evening a bunch of us were hanging out and somebody produced a bottle of soju to pass around. When it got to the major -- he was from Georgia -- he took a shot and said "that tastes like what we used to drink out of Mason jars back home." So true. :) Club Love, on Hooker Hill in Seoul?
That trip, it was Engineer Alley in Pohang.

Reactions: Popeer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT