ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea.......nukes........threats........

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
........nice day to play some golf, right Mr. President? I'll just leave this here for those that were critical of Obama (umm....Trump) to reap it......

trump-obama-golf-tweet.jpg

Losers? He may have won, but he isn't "winning".
Yes losers......people that voted for another Presidential candidate and still cannot and will not accept the fact that Trump won. I did not vote for President Obama BUT I accepted his election victory and accepted his position as POTUS. You folks are just a miserable hate filled lot. I have never seen such vitriol as you folks have....nothing but a bunch of sheep.

Yes losers......people that voted for another Presidential candidate and still cannot and will not accept the fact that Trump won. I did not vote for President Obama BUT I accepted his election victory and accepted his position as POTUS. You folks are just a miserable hate filled lot. I have never seen such vitriol as you folks have....nothing but a bunch of sheep.

Accepted? When haven't I accepted him winning? But why isn't FoxNews calling him out for golfing during this North Korea crisis?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT