ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina paid JMU 10 K per point Saturday

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
I wonder how much all that overpaid 5 Star talent for the nuts got paid to score a measley 3 points against Mizzou last bowl season.....how many HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars per point........don't open pandoras box prince

Reactions: old buzzard
I wonder how much all that overpaid 5 Star talent for the nuts got paid to score a measley 3 points against Mizzou last bowl season.....how many HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars per point........don't open pandoras box prince
I've always thought that Mack Brown does less with more...

Nobody on here but dumb a$$ you cares about James Madison and the pathetic basketball school that just proved how insignificant a condiment bowl win over its depleted roster was, but keep flapping your dentures anyway, imbecile.

Nobody on here but dumb a$$ you cares about James Madison and the pathetic basketball school that just proved how insignificant a condiment bowl win over its depleted roster was, but keep flapping your dentures anyway, imbecile.
try this number....1760 days since ahia state has beaten meatchicken........and you want to keep wailing about a game that happened over 15 years ago.....once again...is that all you got ambulance boy?....clean out your own closet first little fluffy

try this number....1760 days since ahia state has beaten meatchicken........and you want to keep wailing about a game that happened over 15 years ago.....once again...is that all you got ambulance boy?....clean out your own closet first little fluffy
You're not a Michigan fan, fraudulent imbecile. Guess how many days it has been since WVU beat Ohio State in football the only time that it did so in its history...wait for it...it happened in 1897...

46,355 days ago

You're not a Michigan fan, fraudulent imbecile. Guess how many days it has been since WVU beat Ohio State in football the only time that it did so in its history...wait for it...it happened in 1897...

46,355 days ago
deflection.....that's defined as trying to change the subject when your ass has been handed to you......I couldn't care less who won in 1897 or whenever they last played....the nuts aren't our rivals....meatchicken however is yours and they have kicked your asses for....wait for it....1761 days....soon to be 1762 and then 1763...it may hit the 2000's......all that money.... all that talent...can't beat meatchicken...can't win the big one 🙈🙉🙊

deflection.....that's defined as trying to change the subject when your ass has been handed to you......I couldn't care less who won in 1897 or whenever they last played....the nuts aren't our rivals....meatchicken however is yours and they have kicked your asses for....wait for it....1761 days....soon to be 1762 and then 1763...it may hit the 2000's......all that money.... all that talent...can't beat meatchicken...can't win the big one 🙈🙉🙊
Your IQ is below 80, f-tard. This thread doesn't have anything to do with the Skunk Weasels, as your dumb a$$ knows because you started it. YOU LOST TO YOUR RIVAL LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO, MORON. I see that the day count thrown back in your shriveled up face has upset you, so let's review: WVU's football team beat Ohio State once in its history and it was 46,355 days ago. Let that sink in, but if you can't do so, then remember that much more recently, your favorite college basketball and baseball schools lost their Super Bowl and World Series to the mighty Buckeyes. Suck it, you ancient fool.

Your IQ is below 80, f-tard. This thread doesn't have anything to do with the Skunk Weasels, as your dumb a$$ knows because you started it. YOU LOST TO YOUR RIVAL LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO, MORON. I see that the day count thrown back in your shriveled up face has upset you, so let's review: WVU's football team beat Ohio State once in its history and it was 46,355 days ago. Let that sink in, but if you can't do so, then remember that much more recently, your favorite college basketball and baseball schools lost their Super Bowl and World Series to the mighty Buckeyes. Suck it, you ancient fool.
I love it when you lose it....beat your wittle fisties on the ground and kick your wittle legs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT