ADVERTISEMENT

No Spring Game

JWG66

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2014
Va
KC- Are we really cancelling to avoid some snow or are we too thin to take any chance of another injury?

In 2007 I believe we had a spring game where snow was on the ground outside the stadium. We were preseason top 5 and I bet there wasn't 2k people there.

I remember I sat next to Julian Miller who was a commit then still in High School and it was cold.

It is called a spring game. Should have them late April to increase good weather chances.

Scheduling it In Early April is dicey weather-wise. But I can see some advantage to doing it early as it gives post spring time to recuperate, get healthy, lift. But this year, why not move it back a few weeks and, if worries about injury, just play the younger kids. Gives them some more practice. Or just simply hold another closed controlled
Scrimmage. We didn’t use all of our spring time. I know it’s only 1 unused but still, younger guys need reps.
In 2007 I believe we had a spring game where snow was on the ground outside the stadium. We were preseason top 5 and I bet there wasn't 2k people there.

I remember I sat next to Julian Miller who was a commit then still in High School and it was cold.

It is called a spring game. Should have them late April to increase good weather chances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT