ADVERTISEMENT

No more soccer talk?

I guess you guys will have to carry the torch for the state this year. That natty trophy was heavy to carry around this season.

rifle trophies are bigger than commie kick ball ones....especially when you have so many....and they all say NCAA champions just like yours does
Any sport that is Co-Ed cannot be considered a National Championship! You boys have a dodgeball team?

nowhere in the rule book could I find that
Nobody, other than you fold & blew delusional homers, gives a sh!t about rifling, dumb a$$. Ohio State regularly wins pistol-shooting contests, but you don't hear about them because Buckeyes' fans know which titles matter.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Nobody, other than you fold & blew delusional homers, gives a sh!t about rifling, dumb a$$. Ohio State regularly wins pistol-shooting contests, but you don't hear about them because Buckeyes' fans know which titles matte

Nobody, other than you fold & blew delusional homers, gives a sh!t about rifling, dumb a$$. Ohio State regularly wins pistol-shooting contests, but you don't hear about them because Buckeyes' fans know which titles matter.
evidently 30 some other schools do...including ahia stae...whose rifle team souls are in a jar next to your basketball teams souls in morgantown

Wow, 30 WHOLE schools have a rifle team? Tell me the last WVU rifling event that you attended or watched on TV, desperate loser. I'll wait.

• Haha
I don't watch soccer at any level but I have seen it on TV a couple of times when flipping through channels. I will say that I admire the stamina of those who play the sport but other than that I have no interest, even in WVU's soccer team. Rifle, on the other hand does interest me since I've got 2 grandsons that qualified at the expert level in rifle with the US Army..............and they have the badge on their dress uniforms to prove it - and I have to take a little credit for that for all the time I spent with them at my backyard shooting range when they were growing up.

I don't watch soccer at any level but I have seen it on TV a couple of times when flipping through channels. I will say that I admire the stamina of those who play the sport but other than that I have no interest, even in WVU's soccer team. Rifle, on the other hand does interest me since I've got 2 grandsons that qualified at the expert level in rifle with the US Army..............and they have the badge on their dress uniforms to prove it - and I have to take a little credit for that for all the time I spent with them at my backyard shooting range when they were growing up.
like I said...when's the last time someone got "took out" from 1000 yards with a soccer ball?

Were your grandsons members of WVU's rifle team?

Were your grandsons members of WVU's rifle team?
No.........but I'd say that either one of them could qualify for WVU's rifle team once their time is up with the Army and should they choose WVU as their school of choice. In the mean time they will do whatever our government sends them to do to protect your and my right to bicker back on forth on forums like this.

No.........but I'd say that either one of them could qualify for WVU's rifle team once their time is up with the Army and should they choose WVU as their school of choice. In the mean time they will do whatever our government sends them to do to protect your and my right to bicker back on forth on forums like this.
I appreciate their service. As for their Paw Paw, you have no legitimate reason to thump your chest about WVU's Rifle Team, as I'd wager that you don't make regular trips to Morganhole to watch rifle matches, and because this sport is irrelevant, the matches aren't on TV for you to watch. As you may have noticed, your buddy SlowHead has dodged my question about attending rifle events, so I don't expect you to admit that you're not a genuine fan of this meaningless sport, either.

P.S. This thread is about soccer.

I appreciate their service. As for their Paw Paw, you have no legitimate reason to thump your chest about WVU's Rifle Team, as I'd wager that you don't make regular trips to Morganhole to watch rifle matches, and because this sport is irrelevant, the matches aren't on TV for you to watch. As you may have noticed, your buddy SlowHead has dodged my question about attending rifle events, so I don't expect you to admit that you're not a genuine fan of this meaningless sport, either.

P.S. This thread is about soccer.
I don't think you could go back through the history of my posts and find where I have ever "thumped my chest" (as you like to say) about WVU's rifle team. And no, I have never attended a rifle match in Morgantown or anywhere else for that matter - same with soccer, which is another meaningless sport IMHO.

I'd guess if you attended a rifle match you might end up with whiplash trying to follow the flow of the ammo from rifle to target.

• Haha
not if you are talented.......and it beats dying from boredom at a commie kickball match
Yet, even you don't attend rifle events because you're a fraud, who brags about WVU's success in a meaningless sport, as if this makes up for WVU's zero for forever when it comes to NCAA football and basketball national championships, the titles that matter.

Yet, even you don't attend rifle events because you're a fraud, who brags about WVU's success in a meaningless sport, as if this makes up for WVU's zero for forever when it comes to NCAA football and basketball national championships, the titles that matter.
You are a championship cocksucker according to the rumors....

Ladies and Gentlemen....the award for the 2021 COCKSUCKER OF THE YEAR ....

...queenie!

Congrats!

bitchgregor, turdboy and inbred hokie says you are the best!

No description available.

WVUFraudForever looks good, doesn't he?

WVUFraudForever looks good, doesn't he?
I think we should settle this.....KC vs wvwhatever it is........death match...bring any weapon you want....falls count anywhere.....Tony will be timekeeper and Mherd will be the guest referee ......we just need a time and a venue...any suggestions?

I think we should settle this.....KC vs wvwhatever it is........death match...bring any weapon you want....falls count anywhere.....Tony will be timekeeper and Mherd will be the guest referee ......we just need a time and a venue...any suggestions?
Take a good look at that pic. That fat slob is so unathletic that he couldn't even play ball in high school, and joined the Band instead.

LMAO...queenie, king of the cocksuckers, stalking FB looking for pictures of fat guys....

That's how he spent his Thanksgiving morning...look for fat guy pics on Facebook...LMAO.

If you think thats me...you just once again prove to the board how low IQ you are twat....LMAO.

I assume that's a selfie of you and turdboy's dumpy wife.

LMAO...queenie, king of the cocksuckers, stalking FB looking for pictures of fat guys....

That's how he spent his Thanksgiving morning...look for fat guy pics on Facebook...LMAO.

If you think thats me...you just once again prove to the board how low IQ you are twat....LMAO.

I assume that's a selfie of you and turdboy's dumpy wife.
You might be the fattest and ugliest tranny alive, c0cksucker. Nice earring, though. LMAO!!!

queenie cocksucker spent his Thanksgiving on FB looking for fat guy pics to post one here claiming it me simply to troll me....LMAO.

Even on a holiday you are STILL thinking about me.....LMAO...the proof is right there for everyone to see! LMAO.

How pathetic....I think that makes you the biggest ****ing loser in the history of losers....Congrats cocksucker....LMAO

Last edited:
queenie cocksucker spent his Thanksgiving on FB looking for fat guy pics to post one here claiming it me simply to troll me....LMAO.

Even on a holiday you are STILL thinking about me.....LMAO...the proof is right there for everyone to see! LMAO.

How pathetic....I think that makes you the biggest ****ing loser in the history of losers....Congrats cocksucker....LMAO
You keep referencing "Facebook," but where did I post that I had obtained the pic of your disgusting fat face on Facebook, you imbecile? Hint: I didn't. Guess what this means, Porky? You accidently admitted that YOU posted this pic on Facebook. You've outed yourself for being a fat slob with an earring. Have you told your fat wife that you're a c0cksucker, too? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's not me and everyone knows that but regardless of where you are looking...its ****ing weird you are looking for pictures of me don't you think?

And you were thinking of me AGAIN...LMAO

But you are my stalker...

That's not me and everyone knows that but regardless of where you are looking...its ****ing weird you are looking for pictures of me don't you think?

Sorry, but everybody can see your tacit admission, chubs. I never mentioned Facebook, so how would you know where the pic had been posted? Don't respond with another lie, as the correct answer is obvious. You made a bad decision to stalk me in yet another thread that had nothing to do with you, and it blew up in your fat face. Keep stalking me, and you'll keep seeing this pic of YOU:

evidently 30 some other schools do...including ahia stae...whose rifle team souls are in a jar next to your basketball teams souls in morgantown

Dude you‘re literally proving that you are a homer geek. If your life is this pathetic you may want to decide to go home to your Heavenly Father.

Reactions: KingCoal

And you were thinking of me AGAIN...LMAO

Dude I think I remember seeing your lady on tMB Thick Thigh Thursday thread about a month ago. I always wondered what two whales fvckin would look like.... 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT