ADVERTISEMENT

No matter what happens,

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
I just want the offense to remain fun and not regress to the Jeff Mullen era.....

Jeff Mullen was embarrassing here lol. Cant see us going back to that. I'm just excited to see what Lyons does. He's made some nice changes to facilities since he got here. Now its time to make the biggest most important move an AD can make in hiring a head football coach. This is where he's going to leave a legacy if he's really going to.

Neal Brown, who appears to be the most discussed candidate runs an air raid.

I'm fine with that...wouldnt mind a return to the spread option attack. Just not with RR. That offense seems easier for us to recruit. Lots more option qbs out there than air raid ones.

Neal Brown, who appears to be the most discussed candidate runs an air raid.

I'm fine with that...wouldnt mind a return to the spread option attack. Just not with RR. That offense seems easier for us to recruit. Lots more option qbs out there than air raid ones.
I’d like to see Neal Brown and a highly compensated top DC.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Neal Brown for me too. His resume is the most impressive imo. We need someone who can get the most out of his players. The players at Troy love this guy and they put it on the line for him. He has built something pretty special there from what I read.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
I'd like to see someone who can find a D coordinator and recruit more defensive studs. One or two good ones a year just won't cut it. We've seen over the past 8 years that it doesn't matter how good your offense is if (like this year) you give up nearly 30 points per game and 46 per in your last 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT