ADVERTISEMENT

No Georgia Southern OR Marshall posts after the beatdown?

dolemitebmf

All-American
May 29, 2001
This place would have been absolutely swarming, had we lost or the game even be close. It must have given Marshall fans some flashbacks of the ass whoopins we administered to them...

1577706.jpg

In post game Joseph thanks the GA Southern QB... priceless.

How do you break dwwn a 44-0 ASS beating???????????????????
You don't. You admit that you aren't even on the same level, and move on. You will have plenty of chances against teams on your level, just like Marshall will...

This place would have been absolutely swarming, had we lost or the game even be close. It must have given Marshall fans some flashbacks of the ass whoopins we administered to them...

Shut up, I was the only GSU poster on your board with 320 posts. I told everyone on this board if WVU won I would congratulate you and gine you all the credit you deserve & I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, I was the only GSU poster on your board with 320 posts. I told everyone on this board if WVU won I would congratulate you and gine you all the credit you deserve & I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He isn't talking about you, you're a fan of a real football team. Watched part of your win Saturday, good luck the rest of the way! Beat 'em all!

Looks like you guys are kicking some ass now! Good luck the rest of the year!

I had 2 predictiions , GSU 31 - WV 28 or WV 35 - GSU 14!
After beating UF as a FCS team and loosing to GT & N.Carolinina by a total of 5 points in our first year of FBS I was overcomfident.

After the worst beat down by any FBS school,by WV we fought Fl. , Miami, Georgia FSU, Auburn , OSU & others I didnt think you could keep GSU scoreless. WV 43 - GSU 0! GSU just hasnt been in FBS long to handle good teams like WV or any P5 on a regular basses. GSU is NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME FBS FOOTBALL! Give us 5 years of recruiting with the same or another option coach and I think we could win against certain P5 schools.

GSU is at the top of the Sun Belt right now scoring 45 ppg. I think we can win the SB and get a Toilet Boal. Not great but I'll take it for our 2nd year in FBS.

I wish WV well and hope you get a good Boal & win it.

I had 2 predictiions , GSU 31 - WV 28 or WV 35 - GSU 14!
After beating UF as a FCS team and loosing to GT & N.Carolinina by a total of 5 points in our first year of FBS I was overcomfident.

After the worst beat down by any FBS school,by WV we fought Fl. , Miami, Georgia FSU, Auburn , OSU & others I didnt think you could keep GSU scoreless. WV 43 - GSU 0! GSU just hasnt been in FBS long to handle good teams like WV or any P5 on a regular basses. GSU is NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME FBS FOOTBALL! Give us 5 years of recruiting with the same or another option coach and I think we could win against certain P5 schools.

GSU is at the top of the Sun Belt right now scoring 45 ppg. I think we can win the SB and get a Toilet Boal. Not great but I'll take it for our 2nd year in FBS.

I wish WV well and hope you get a good Boal & win it.
I love watching you guys play. We were a bad matchup for you. Good luck to you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT