ADVERTISEMENT

No game on Root as advertised?

Papillion

All-American
May 29, 2001
I like how Root has the Big 12 game on its channel listing but no game. Still has Pirate Inside stuff. Anyone know what gives here? thanks

Ditto what. I asked you a question basically what you meant by "LOL"? What was the point?

Actually you clearly stated I wasted my time and never said (or even implied) that you didn't understand it by posting what read like a rhetorical question.

Actually you clearly stated I wasted my time and never said (or even implied) that you didn't understand it by posting what read like a rhetorical question.

Well, someone asks a question and and someone posts nothing but "LOL." What kind of an answer is that, meaning, why waste your time posting something like that if you weren't going to even attempt to answer the question? I'm still asking what your point was for that? Or is that all the two of you know how to do is phuck with people and play games?

Well, someone asks a question and and someone posts nothing but "LOL." What kind of an answer is that, meaning, why waste your time posting something like that if you weren't going to even attempt to answer the question? I'm still asking what your point was for that? Or is that all the two of you know how to do is phuck with people and play games?

Lol... ...two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT