ADVERTISEMENT

No doubt RichRod's superior coaching skills will lead

I'm shocked and disappointed in you ,Buzz! Openly rooting against a fellow WVU alum...it's bad enough you boys stick pins in voodoo doll of Doc but now you attack a great coach and human being like RichRod, not to mention the legally questionable lawsuits you boys filed against him. My heart is heavy!

I'm shocked and disappointed in you ,Buzz! Openly rooting against a fellow WVU alum
Toneycried, I can remember being on the UM boards in 2010, and the cousins were frequenting the forums. The cousins were happier to see Rod lose at UM than they were their own team winning. Now that Rod is gone from UM, the cousins are back to being happier with a Herd loss than they are their own team winning. I don't think they'll ever get over the jilting Rod left them with. I can't even imagine the anger they would muster, if Rod were to come back home and coach the Herd. Rod in a chicken suit at the state capital, demanding a game with his alma mater.

Reactions: Humptod
Toneycried, I can remember being on the UM boards in 2010, and the cousins were frequenting the forums. The cousins were happier to see Rod lose at UM than they were their own team winning. Now that Rod is gone from UM, the cousins are back to being happier with a Herd loss than they are their own team winning. I don't think they'll ever get over the jilting Rod left them with. I can't even imagine the anger they would muster, if Rod were to come back home and coach the Herd. Rod in a chicken suit at the state capital, demanding a game with his alma mater.

I'm shocked and disappointed in you ,Buzz! Openly rooting against a fellow WVU alum...it's bad enough you boys stick pins in voodoo doll of Doc but now you attack a great coach and human being like RichRod, not to mention the legally questionable lawsuits you boys filed against him. My heart is heavy!

You're a funny guy.

No, I'm a very sad guy! When one man suffers an injustice...we all suffer!
In due time, I think the cousins will get over the jilting. Perhaps another generation will past, but one day in the future, Rod will ride home, and likely have a tough choice to make - AD at his alma mater, or perhaps governor of his home state. Let's just hope Buzz lives long enough to tout the Rod for Gov button on his overalls.

In due time, I think the cousins will get over the jilting. Perhaps another generation will past, but one day in the future, Rod will ride home, and likely have a tough choice to make - AD at his alma mater, or perhaps governor of his home state. Let's just hope Buzz lives long enough to tout the Rod for Gov button on his overalls.
I mean in all reality who wouldn't bolt Morgantown for "the opportunity of a lifetime" job? Head Football Coach at the University of Michigan where Bo and Fritz stalked the sidelines!

I mean in all reality who wouldn't bolt Morgantown for "the opportunity of a lifetime" job? Head Football Coach at the University of Michigan where Bo and Fritz stalked the sidelines!
All true, but in the mind of the cousin's, there's no place better than the side hills of The Hole. Almost Heaven, or something like that.

All true, but in the mind of the cousin's, there's no place better than the side hills of The Hole. Almost Heaven, or something like that.
You know if you took the difference between what the misguided Cousins think they're worth and what the rest of the world thinks they're worth ...one could pay off the entire National debt and still have enough money to take the wife to dinner and a movie!

I don't know what it is about you and your buddy Tony, but you both lose a lot of credibility with the BS you post here at about this time every week. Not that I take you seriously at any other time.......just sayin you get stupider as the week wears on.

I don't know what it is about you and your buddy Tony, but you both lose a lot of credibility with the BS you post here at about this time every week. Not that I take you seriously at any other time.......just sayin you get stupider as the week wears on.
Hey, don't underestimate me, Buzz. I was actually considering bringing you out of retirement and giving you a nice, high paying position, assuming you're handy with your hands. Looking to score a couple multi-million dollar jobs sprucing up the WVU athletic confines, and could use a few decent install guys. I'll keep you posted, but you need to show some respect to those in high positions.

Who is Doc?

Reactions: countryroads89
'zona to a big victory tonight to open Pac 12 play! WVU's loss is Arizona's gain!

Haven't you HERD ? DickRod lost to Utah last night. You're really not that good of a prognosticator.........I hope you and MichiganHerd didn't bet your double wide on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtn1neer
Haven't you HERD ? DickRod lost to Utah last night. You're really not that good of a prognosticator.........I hope you and MichiganHerd didn't bet your double wide on that one.
Actually Rich won the bets but must admit I thought Utah would cover, not that I took part in that debacle.

Actually Rich won the bets but must admit I thought Utah would cover, not that I took part in that debacle.

You should have watched Dickrod answering questions from the press after the loss. He looked like a pressure cooker on the verge of exploding. I think living on the hot seat is getting to him.

You should have watched Dickrod answering questions from the press after the loss. He looked like a pressure cooker on the verge of exploding. I think living on the hot seat is getting to him.
Kidding and leg pulling aside...he's surely must know his run the desert is over, maybe 'zona can beat OSU but they have no chance with the rest of 'em out there!

Kidding and leg pulling aside...he's surely must know his run the desert is over, maybe 'zona can beat OSU but they have no chance with the rest of 'em out there!

Since we are no longer BS'ing one another in regards to RR, here's some interesting stats

During the time he shared here at WVU with Pat White, Steve Slaton, and Owen Schmitt playing for him his teams were 33-5.

Since leaving here he has gone 79-72.

There was discussion on SWSL yesterday that being that he's 54 years old that once AZ is done with him, his head coaching days at the FBS level are probably over with.

Last edited:
Since we are no longer BS'ing one another in regards to RR, here's some interesting stats

During the time he shared here at WVU with Pat White, Steve Slaton, and Owen Schmitt playing for him his teams were 33-5.

Since leaving here he has gone 79-72.

There was discussion on SWSL yesterday that being that he's 54 years old that once AZ is done with him, his coaching days at the FBS level are probably over with.
NIce to have Pat at QB handing the ball off to Slaton when he's not running for a huge gain himself. I guess Rich will have to start over as a OC somewhere but not even sure where that would be! I agree, it'll be tough from him to get a P-5 HC job again!

ADVERTISEMENT