ADVERTISEMENT

No Adrian threads today?

Adrian proved today that he would indeed be a superstar

... at a lower level

or, in a couple years, be a cam like player.

not that anyone cares, but i'm ok with whichever he chooses to do

Re: Adrian proved today that he would indeed be a superstar

I could have sworn some idiot gauranteed Adrian's minutes would drop.....

nobody wanting to say he made a dirty play diving for ball and maybe even hurt that guy's ankle on purpose?

j/k

you proved his minutes have steadily dropped over the prior 5 games. today, we played the worst team in the league.

Originally posted by wvpaper:
you proved his minutes have steadily dropped over the prior 5 games. today, we played the worst team in the league.
Uh, paper..... that team we played today, Beat Texas once this season, Beat Kansas once this season, and beat Baylor twice this season.
smokin.r191677.gif

i did not watch those games. i suspect their outside shooters had great games against teams that dont guard perimeter well. right now, they are bad. they have no inside game and the smallest guards in the b12.

tell me you dont think they are our easiest conference opponent. and if not them, who?

Last 6 games:

Averaged 15.2 minutes a game...... Season average - 15.3 minutes a game

... at a lower level

It's a pretty tough award to win, but you might be the most consistently wrong poster in the history of these boards. I've yet to see a subject you can't be just wildly and completely incorrect on. You're like a savant in that regard.

Congrats I guess??

Originally posted by Thumper:

... at a lower level

It's a pretty tough award to win, but you might be the most consistently wrong poster in the history of these boards. I've yet to see a subject you can't be just wildly and completely incorrect on. You're like a savant in that regard.

Congrats I guess??
are you saying nate would not be superstar at a lower level and/or he'll never be as good as cam?

as for being wrong in general.... i wish more of you understood basketball,so i could be wrong more often. being right gets boring

Good for Nate he has been struggling all season.

I hope today's performance gives him the confidence he needs to play like this consistently. We don't need him to be the leading scorer each game all we need from him are games like this.

If he can average 10 points and 5 rebounds that would be a tremendous help for WVU.

Paperboy...................you sure know how to spin something to try and prove that your correct. So, you didn't watch the games and that in itself makes you correct in saying that OK State is a bad team. Funny stuff.

Below 30 percent FG......17 percent 3 point range.....1 rebound per 7 to 8 minutes played.....basically 1 To per Steal......60 percent FT.......
Enough said!!!!!!!
This post was edited on 3/8 1:07 AM by Pushingtin

Don't even try to speak any semblance of reason over here, Thump. This is truly the Scout board six years ago.

Btw, thanks for all of the inside stuff you post on the program and Huggins on the Blue Lot.

Bull. Of you want to see some hyper criticism of Adrian visit the 2015 Bgn board after a game.

And chumper is no insider.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Paperboy, your mirror is misleading you

You could stick your basketball in a gnat's ass and it would fly backward. You only know enough about the game to embarrass yourself. Look at that mirror again.

do research before you post dumb stuff. You could have easily looked this up.

i'll clarify because it's you...

I believe OK state is the worst team in the B12 and our best match-up.

so a NCAA Tournament team is the worst team in the B12, according to Paper..............

who starts threads about how the Big East schedules were always more difficult.........

200_s.gif

wvpaper posted on 3/7/2015...

... at a lower level

Ummmm, he's proven to be a very good roll player that can do the things you ask him to do. You can't have a team full of stars. He'll be a great team player for the next 2 years here.

Originally posted by Butler-eer:

wvpaper posted on 3/7/2015...

... at a lower level

Ummmm, he's proven to be a very good roll player that can do the things you ask him to do. You can't have a team full of stars. He'll be a great team player for the next 2 years here.
I agree. We will all be ecstatic if he's anything like Cam over the next couple years

5 first half assists led to 10 points on layups and kept WVU in the game while Dax, our scorer, was on the bench with fouls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT