ADVERTISEMENT

Next year

Kansas may be a loss. I can see Les Miles squeaking out some wins that he probably shouldn't.

Reactions: RAK
With a change it's difficult to predict the impact of a head coach with a
positive attitude. It's realistic to expect a team with more fight, more
heart and more motivation. "D" could be really good even with Long
departing to the NFL. So I wouldn't write off next year just yet. Indeed
with Dana staying four could be seen as optimistic - but with a breath
of fresh air who knows.

No we don't know .But we do have thoughts. Which Vernon let's us talk about here. So unwad your panties and let us express ourselves and have some fun. Is it that hard for you to allow people to express themselves?

Did you guys miss the sneak peak to our team? Most of those guys who played against Syracuse was underclassmen. Our QB situation looks worse than any other team in the conference.

AYS? Les Miles first B12 game at home?

I would guess that way. Miles will turn things around but not in his first home game. The first year will be an improvement for them but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are not bowl eligible....4-8, 3-9. He didn’t even get much recruiting time. Didn’t they just announce him in late November?

4 games sounds about right with what we have left. Throw in potentially learning to fit a new system from a new coach and it seems like a no-brainer. It is a rebuilding year no matter who the coach is.

4 games sounds about right with what we have left. Throw in potentially learning to fit a new system from a new coach and it seems like a no-brainer. It is a rebuilding year no matter who the coach is.

Agree....which is why it's a perfect time to make a change. Just need to get the hire right this time....good luck to Mr Lyons if that's where this all ends up.

I would guess that way. Miles will turn things around but not in his first home game. The first year will be an improvement for them but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are not bowl eligible....4-8, 3-9. He didn’t even get much recruiting time. Didn’t they just announce him in late November?

You are such a band geek

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT