Trump - 47%
Harris - 45%

Trump - 48%
Newsom - 43%

Trump - 47%
Bootygeg - 43%

Trump - 47%
Whitmer - 42%
Besides being a homosexual, what are Pete Buttplugs policies that make him a presidential candidate? If he were not gay, would he be a candidate? If he were a Republican, would he be a candidate? How about cackling Kamala? Besides being a black woman, what are her policies that make her a qualified presidential candidate. Or even her current VP position?

Translation: I don’t give 2 shits about it if they were the best qualified candidates. However, we know this is not true. Americans of all races are sick of this bullshit being fed to us by Democrats and msm.

Besides being a homosexual, what are Pete Buttplugs policies that make him a presidential candidate? If he were not gay, would he be a candidate? If he were a Republican, would he be a candidate? How about cackling Kamala? Besides being a black woman, what are her policies that make her a qualified presidential candidate. Or even her current VP position?

Translation: I don’t give 2 shits about it if they were the best qualified candidates. However, we know this is not true. Americans of all races are sick of this bullshit being fed to us by Democrats and msm.
Bootygag is in charge of train wrecks, Biden and his team is a train wreck. Bootygag should be in charge of Dem party

Well Groomer loves him.

• Haha
Reactions: Christian96
GRiOLZtb0AEXnfT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT