ADVERTISEMENT

New York Democrats push bill to require LGBTQ curriculum in middle, high schools

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
"That's the answer...Teach perversion in schools!" - @sammyk

"I concur!" @Soaring Eagle 74

"I don't care!" @NYC_Eer

The grooming left and its grooming bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: Curriculum would recognize the 'political, economic, and social contributions, and lifeways of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual people'

Some New York Democrats are pushing a bill that would require middle and high schools across The Empire State to adopt a more "inclusive" curriculum by adding LGBTQ+ content to classroom instruction.

Senate Bill S351 would require all school districts and charter schools to adopt curriculum that recognizes the "political, economic, and social contributions, and lifeways of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual people."

Some Democrats argue, in light of restrictive legislation passed by Republican-led legislatures and governors like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the bill is a way of countering the allegedly discriminatory policies.

"You know, if Florida can do that, New York can say that gay people are welcome in New York State. We don’t want anyone to be discriminated against. Race, age, sex or what, treat each individual as a person how you would like to be treated with respect and dignity and understanding where they’re coming from," Sen. Robert Jackson, one of the bill's sponsors, said, according to CBS 6 News in Albany.

Jackson also advocated for the bill on Twitter, writing in part on Saturday, "NYS must stand up for inclusivity, equality, & push back against hate. As we approach the final week of session & celebrate Pride month, we must pass my Inclusive Curriculum in NY Act (S351)."

Other Democrats, including state Sen. John Scott, who is backing the bill, defended it by arguing that LGBTQ+ youth have greater risk of suicide, adding, according to CBS 6, "At the end of the day it's a matter of safety."

The New York State Democratic Committee voted unanimously to recommend the policy be adopted before the end of the 2023 legislative session.

Other U.S. states, including Washington, Massachusetts and Missouri, are weighing similar legislation to adopt LGBTQ+ history curriculum in their own public schools.

The conversation, in particular, comes on the heels of longstanding criticism against Florida's Parental Rights in Education law, coined by opponents as the "Don't Say Gay" bill, that initially barred instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation in kindergarten through the third grade.

The state later extended the policy to go into effect in grades K-12.

"I don't care!" @NYC_Eer

LINK: Curriculum would recognize the 'political, economic, and social contributions, and lifeways of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual people'

Some New York Democrats are pushing a bill that would require middle and high schools across The Empire State to adopt a more "inclusive" curriculum by adding LGBTQ+ content to classroom instruction.

Senate Bill S351 would require all school districts and charter schools to adopt curriculum that recognizes the "political, economic, and social contributions, and lifeways of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual people."

Some Democrats argue, in light of restrictive legislation passed by Republican-led legislatures and governors like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the bill is a way of countering the allegedly discriminatory policies.

"You know, if Florida can do that, New York can say that gay people are welcome in New York State. We don’t want anyone to be discriminated against. Race, age, sex or what, treat each individual as a person how you would like to be treated with respect and dignity and understanding where they’re coming from," Sen. Robert Jackson, one of the bill's sponsors, said, according to CBS 6 News in Albany.

Jackson also advocated for the bill on Twitter, writing in part on Saturday, "NYS must stand up for inclusivity, equality, & push back against hate. As we approach the final week of session & celebrate Pride month, we must pass my Inclusive Curriculum in NY Act (S351)."

Other Democrats, including state Sen. John Scott, who is backing the bill, defended it by arguing that LGBTQ+ youth have greater risk of suicide, adding, according to CBS 6, "At the end of the day it's a matter of safety."

The New York State Democratic Committee voted unanimously to recommend the policy be adopted before the end of the 2023 legislative session.

Other U.S. states, including Washington, Massachusetts and Missouri, are weighing similar legislation to adopt LGBTQ+ history curriculum in their own public schools.

The conversation, in particular, comes on the heels of longstanding criticism against Florida's Parental Rights in Education law, coined by opponents as the "Don't Say Gay" bill, that initially barred instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation in kindergarten through the third grade.

sammy k and nyceer have volunteered to give live actual demonstrations......the turkey will film it between periods of pleasing himself

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN and 30CAT
They are not born that way. They chose it. Leave everyone else out of it. Private schools will be grateful for the increase of students.

Reactions: 30CAT

"I don't care!" @NYC_Eer

You're either dumb or not paying attention or both, but I'm obviously not for this. I haven't seen this creep in my kids' education yet, and certainly don't want it to. Not the time or place.

You're either dumb or not paying attention or both, but I'm obviously not for this. I haven't seen this creep in my kids' education yet, and certainly don't want it to. Not the time or place.

Oh, I'm paying attention. Pedo-Joe and the rest of the left are for this garbage. Don't know if you have a little girl or not, but the pedophile you voted for wants little girls to share bathrooms and showers with males. He's pushing it.

AND YOU VOTED FOR HIM. Which is my point. You can say you're against it all you want, but you are voting for the morons who want this. It's not my fault your hatred overrides your morals and the safety of children.

Say whatever you want about Trump, but he's against this perversion, open borders and soft on crime BS. For whatever reasons you hate him, which you have not specified, in no way can be as bad as Pedo-Joe and his clan. If you know something I don't by all means, let me know. But if it comes down to Pedo-Joe, Trump or DeSantis I'll be rushing to vote for either the two latter candidates. They are against what Pedo-Joe is for. It still blows my mind that anyone would vot for Pedo-Joe. They can't be thinking about the safety of Americans, our children or our country. No damned way.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Oh, I'm paying attention. Pedo-Joe and the rest of the left are for this garbage. Don't know if you have a little girl or not, but the pedophile you voted for wants little girls to share bathrooms and showers with males. He's pushing it.

AND YOU VOTED FOR HIM. Which is my point. You can say you're against it all you want, but you are voting for the morons who want this. It's not my fault your hatred overrides your morals and the safety of children.

Say whatever you want about Trump, but he's against this perversion, open borders and soft on crime BS. For whatever reasons you hate him, which you have not specified, in no way can be as bad as Pedo-Joe and his clan. If you know something I don't by all means, let me know. But if it comes down to Pedo-Joe, Trump or DeSantis I'll be rushing to vote for either the two latter candidates. They are against what Pedo-Joe is for. It still blows my mind that anyone would vot for Pedo-Joe. They can't be thinking about the safety of Americans, our children or our country. No damned way.
Not a one issue voter dummy. I'm sure Trump never got something passed you disagreed with. If you believe that, you're lying to yourself or everyone else.

And Biden doesn't have anything to do w/ this. This is a NY Dem thing, and I didn't vote for them.

"I don't care!" @NYC_Eer

This is why normal thinking people are leaving in masses

Reactions: 30CAT
Not a one issue voter dummy. I'm sure Trump never got something passed you disagreed with. If you believe that, you're lying to yourself or everyone else.

And Biden doesn't have anything to do w/ this. This is a NY Dem thing, and I didn't vote for them.

You don't know your candidate very well when you voted then. Pedo-Joe is for this.

Not a one-issue voter? Me neither. What issues made you pick Pedo-Joe over Trump? Can't be the border, crime, children, perversion, foreign policy, economy, inflation, energy independence, pro-women, ...I can name several more.

Without being vague, what issues do you have with Trump that make you want to vote for Pedo-Joe? I listed several, as to why I didn't vote for Pedo-Joe. Your turn. I'm talking for America, not personal issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT