ADVERTISEMENT

New York City agrees to pay Black Lives Matter protesters $13 million in new mass arrests settlement

I don't trust either side and they both pass laws that are unconstitutional. Democrats want to pass more than Republicans but Republicans will kiss the insurance company's ass .
Don't know what you have against insurance companies, but all politicians are in bed with somebody

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Not true. They have to be trained on how to uphold the rights of citizens. They take an oath to uphold the Constitution. What percentage of law enforcement do you believe know the First Amendment?
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Shew at the stupidity in this thread.

One incident you think? You should read a paper sometime. Adversarial policing policies endangers police and citizens. When everyone abides by the Constitution—politicians, judges, lawyers, law enforcement, and citizens—everyone is safer.
I think you are pretty naive about this. Yes. Plenty of bad policing. It would be awesome if everyone followed the constitution too. It would also be great if I farted fruity pebbles. If cops put out youtube videos of all of the good policing you wouldn't see the bad stuff in the sea of videos.

I think you are pretty naive about this. Yes. Plenty of bad policing. It would be awesome if everyone followed the constitution too. It would also be great if I farted fruity pebbles. If cops put out youtube videos of all of the good policing you wouldn't see the bad stuff in the sea of videos.
Police do put out videos which show themselves favorably. The problem is all people are corruptible and tend toward corruption when unaccountable. When the law prohibits accountability, then you have abuse of power. We see this at almost every level of government, including law enforcement and the judicial system.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Police do put out videos which show themselves favorably. The problem is all people are corruptible and tend toward corruption when unaccountable. When the law prohibits accountability, then you have abuse of power. We see this at almost every level of government, including law enforcement and the judicial system.
This makes sense. Look at our government.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
What precisely is untrue?
I suggest you read the caselaw about sovereign immunity. The Supreme Courts say it far better than I will.

Your advocacy is dumber than BLM's arguments.

I suggest you read the caselaw about sovereign immunity. The Supreme Courts say it far better than I will.

Your advocacy is dumber than BLM's arguments.
I have read the case law. SCOTUS created qualified immunity out of nothing. There’s no law behind it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT