New Poll Shows Trump’s Desperate Play for Key Voting Group Is Failing

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Zero percent.[thumbsup] :oops: :joy::joy::joy:

A new poll found that a whopping zero percent of Black voters in Michigan plan to vote for Donald Trump, despite all of the former president’s underwhelming attempts to shore up support in that state.

A survey of 600 likely general election voters in Michigan, released late Thursday by WDIV Local 4/Detroit News, found that zero African American respondents said that they supported Trump, while 82.1 percent said they supported Vice President Kamala Harris.

Zero percent.[thumbsup] :oops: :joy::joy::joy:

A new poll found that a whopping zero percent of Black voters in Michigan plan to vote for Donald Trump, despite all of the former president’s underwhelming attempts to shore up support in that state.

A survey of 600 likely general election voters in Michigan, released late Thursday by WDIV Local 4/Detroit News, found that zero African American respondents said that they supported Trump, while 82.1 percent said they supported Vice President Kamala Harris.

The New Republic did that article. You understand they employed a admitted KGB spy as their editor for years right? Now owned by the founder of Mother Jones.

On a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being Joseph Stalin you just identified yourself as a 10.

Last edited:
Women (and young voters) are gonna crush the Trump/Vance ticket. They’ll turn out in droves. Drop Vance. Then maybe you’ll have a shot.

Reactions: moe
Trump isn't losing. I get you would prefer a Mitt Romney or Liz Cheney type but those days are over.
Vance has had a really bad week. He literally adds nothing to the Trump ticket. I’d say he’s weakening it at the moment. There’s still time to drop him tho

Vance has had a really bad week. He literally adds nothing to the Trump ticket. I’d say he’s weakening it at the moment. There’s still time to drop him tho

Vance hasn't had a bad week. However Harris has had a rough four years. She ran the country into the ground while hiding the fact Joe Biden suffers from Dementia. You can't delete that fact. No matter how much you want to.

Vance hasn't had a bad week. However Harris has had a rough four years. She ran the country into the ground while hiding the fact Joe Biden suffers from Dementia. You can't delete that fact. No matter how much you want to.
You’re right. Vance hasn’t had a bad week. He’s had an atrocious week.

As for the rest meh. I’m good. The country seems fine to me.

You suck at this.
Yea you’re probly right. I really only check this place out to see threads @moe starts and read all the butt hurt that follows. It’s so funny and entertaining! Crazy right wingers and their feelings! Love it 😍

@DvlDog4WVU seems like an intelligent level headed person. His shit is good.

You @Gunny46 it’s all tweet bombs think my way or it’s the highway type shit. Pretty crazy stuff actually

But my all time favorite is @atlkvb. Wow is he corny AF or what?? He captions his gif’s like he’s having a conversation with himself. It’s so cringe worthy but I love it. I can’t believe this is the way he wants to spend his Twighlight years but god bless him anyways 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT