ADVERTISEMENT

New Pitt Hoop Coach

One of their 5 fans is always on this board.

It seems like every team has one misplaced imbecile who takes up residence on another team's board. WVU has pizzaboy(idiot that hangs out on Pitt's board) and Pitt has 1%er Greg.

It seems like every team has one misplaced imbecile who takes up residence on another team's board. WVU has pizzaboy(idiot that hangs out on Pitt's board) and Pitt has 1%er Greg.

Hey goofball you realize Pitt fans hate WVU right? They mock everything WVU. Check my posting on Holgy, Huggy and both of their programs. Pull up a post from me that slams the coaches or teams haha. Again you are the next homer that won’t find one post slamming WVU sports or coaches. I’ve been on this board for over half of your life goofball.

Gregor, you should be a huge fan of burg-eer.......he has 91 likes and only 169 posts. That is a very high percentage.

We all know 'likes' impresses your triad.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Hey goofball you realize Pitt fans hate WVU right? They mock everything WVU. Check my posting on Holgy, Huggy and both of their programs. Pull up a post from me that slams the coaches or teams haha. Again you are the next homer that won’t find one post slamming WVU sports or coaches. I’ve been on this board for over half of your life goofball.

In an earlier post you wrote that you attend Pitt games but never hear WVU mentioned by any Pitt fans. Now you're claiming that Pitt fans hate and mock all things WVU. Which is it? You shovel so much BS on this forum that you can't keep your stories straight.

I've been reading your garbage for months. You run the passive/aggressive troll playbook, play by play. You post topics or make snide comments that you know will draw fire from WVU fans and then immediately resort to calling anyone who disagrees with your position a "homer, goofball, band geek, trouble maker, tough guy", etc. After that, you boast about how your lifestyle trumps that of any lowly hoopie who posts here. Then you rinse and repeat.

You're probably an MTO cook at your local Sheetz.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
In an earlier post you wrote that you attend Pitt games but never hear WVU mentioned by any Pitt fans. Now you're claiming that Pitt fans hate and mock all things WVU. Which is it? You shovel so much BS on this forum that you can't keep your stories straight.

I've been reading your garbage for months. You run the passive/aggressive troll playbook, play by play. You post topics or make snide comments that you know will draw fire from WVU fans and then immediately resort to calling anyone who disagrees with your position a "homer, goofball, band geek, trouble maker, tough guy", etc. After that, you boast about how your lifestyle trumps that of any lowly hoopie who posts here. Then you rinse and repeat.

You're probably an MTO cook at your local Sheetz.

Man you need to grow up. Just because a Pitt fan hates WVU(which is dumb as fvck) doesn’t mean they go to Pitt games and swear at WVU haha. Geeks like you have Pitt on the brain. Your post is why I find it hard to believe you’ve ever been in a legit football locker room after you played. You’ve taken upon yourself to troll and stalk me. Some have tried before you but all have failed. The reason for their failure is simple. I support WVU in most ways more than the low IQ goofballs like you. You won’t find negative posts about WVU coaches or programs because I grew up a fan. Literally was going to WVU until the last second. I decided to stay home in Pittsburgh. So grow up and move along.

If I played the odds I’d say I make more than you do for the year in two months haha. Probably by January 31st haha.

With 126 likes in 17 years of posting, you're now averaging a like every seven weeks. Time to step up your game. Have a solid take, and don't suck, and you'll improve on that average.

I just gave you likes 1,063 & 1,064 for your originality. Congrats.

Man you need to grow up. Just because a Pitt fan hates WVU(which is dumb as fvck) doesn’t mean they go to Pitt games and swear at WVU haha. Geeks like you have Pitt on the brain. Your post is why I find it hard to believe you’ve ever been in a legit football locker room after you played. You’ve taken upon yourself to troll and stalk me. Some have tried before you but all have failed. The reason for their failure is simple. I support WVU in most ways more than the low IQ goofballs like you. You won’t find negative posts about WVU coaches or programs because I grew up a fan. Literally was going to WVU until the last second. I decided to stay home in Pittsburgh. So grow up and move along.

If I played the odds I’d say I make more than you do for the year in two months haha. Probably by January 31st haha.

Stalk you? I call you out on your foolishness on occasion. I guess that's your definition of stalking.

And people who brag about how much $ they make usually don't make very much.

When 80% of your likes are compliments of Still5, then that only proves that a homer like Still5 likes homerism.
I just love you two team posters. Your first team sucks so bad you have to have a second team. I am a fan of WVU sports. If that makes me a homer so be it. At least I am not banded from my teams sport pages like some we know.

Reactions: Bronco-eer
I just love you two team posters. Your first team sucks so bad you have to have a second team. I am a fan of WVU sports. If that makes me a homer so be it. At least I am not banded from my teams sport pages like some we know.
Settle down, Stills. I only cheer on one team, where I've been a resident for the last 20 plus years. I used to cheer on the Eers, but that was decades ago. Plus, I'll be moving close to you in a few years, so perhaps I'll be a UNC-Asheville fan. Or, is Appalachian your second team?

With 126 likes in 17 years of posting, you're now averaging a like every seven weeks. Time to step up your game. Have a solid take, and don't suck, and you'll improve on that average.

I'm really trying to obtain elite likes status on this board. Damnit I need it so bad to feed my fam.

You get kudos. I posted a pic on FB and got 122 likes, can I add them to my score amongst some of the greatest sports minds in history? Don't break my heart, Herd
I don't recall giving you permission to post my picture on your FB page. Any good looking women giving likes?

I don't recall giving you permission to post my picture on your FB page. Any good looking women giving likes?

LOL a few. some in their 50's and 60's but overall not too shabby

Are you on upper or lower Michigan? Spent a lot of time in Gywnn. Caught some real nice King and Koho there

Are you on upper or lower Michigan? Spent a lot of time in Gywnn. Caught some real nice King and Koho there
Lower Southwest, K-Zoo area. Northern Michigan is one of my favorite places to go, particularly Traverse City area. UP is so damn isolated, you almost feel like you've finally made it to BUM F*** EGYPT, but it's nice as heck up there. I'm retiring down to the Appalachian foothills in a few more years, so I can drink all of Still5's beer.

Lower Southwest, K-Zoo area. Northern Michigan is one of my favorite places to go, particularly Traverse City area. UP is so damn isolated, you almost feel like you've finally made it to BUM F*** EGYPT, but it's nice as heck up there. I'm retiring down to the Appalachian foothills in a few more years, so I can drink all of Still5's beer.

My buddy was a defenseman for Northern Mich U. Its definitely 2 different worlds there. You're OK in my book, rag away LOL

Settle down, Stills. I only cheer on one team, where I've been a resident for the last 20 plus years. I used to cheer on the Eers, but that was decades ago. Plus, I'll be moving close to you in a few years, so perhaps I'll be a UNC-Asheville fan. Or, is Appalachian your second team?
Come on down, the beer is cold.

Stalk you? I call you out on your foolishness on occasion. I guess that's your definition of stalking.

And people who brag about how much $ they make usually don't make very much.

Hey moron you’re the one that brought work into this. Top 1% wage earner. I don’t mind talking about when goofballs like you go there.

Shittt!!! Apologies!!! Senior moment man. Central Catholic grad. My old stomping grounds.

We'd order Pizza then walk across the street to the German market for a beer next to the synagogue. My friends live in Monroeville and I've drank buckets of beer at Cupka's. Great times in Pittsburgh can be had on the southside.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Weirdly your post is what I was getting at.

Also true Mountaineer obsess about Pitt. I go to WVU games. I go to Pitt games. I don’t hear WVU mentioned at Pitt games. I hear Pitt mentioned at every single WVU game I’ve ever attended.
Just a fact boys.
Part of it that the Pitt name makes it so easy to rhyme the insult.

Come on down, the beer is cold.
I'm actually looking at a few different places. Asheville has pretty much everything I want, but I'm also seriously considering the Northern Georgia mountain towns, primarily Blue Ridge, Blairsville, and Hiawassee. They have beer there as well. Plus, doesn't hurt to make your own.

Hey moron you’re the one that brought work into this. Top 1% wage earner. I don’t mind talking about when goofballs like you go there.

Blah Blah Blah

It's easy to abuse you because you simply aren't very intelligent.

I'm actually looking at a few different places. Asheville has pretty much everything I want, but I'm also seriously considering the Northern Georgia mountain towns, primarily Blue Ridge, Blairsville, and Hiawassee. They have beer there as well. Plus, doesn't hurt to make your own.
It is very nice there and your less than 90 minutes from Hot Atlanta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT