ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE New highlights of in-state guard Isaac McKneely

What is the chance that Huggs lands both McKneely and Beya?
Would love to get McKneely but Rivals has him as a UVA lean. What's the connection there?
Beya still needs some work, but he has 2 years to develop.

What is the chance that Huggs lands both McKneely and Beya?
Would love to get McKneely but Rivals has him as a UVA lean. What's the connection there?
Beya still needs some work, but he has 2 years to develop.

UVA lean. That is strange. Back in April WVU was the only P5 school making an offer. While UVA wasn't even on the list.

Forecast Totals
Forecasts statistics as of 08/08/2020.

Forecast %

West Virginia 30.8%
Virginia 23.1%
Kansas State 11.2%
Iowa 9.6%
Purdue 7.7%

His Commitment forecast says UVA

6/28/2020 basketball - His comments

Virginia: “I really like Virginia. They have a very good fan base and very good coaches. I really like the coaching staff and the way they play. Actually, my high school coach really likes the way that they play so we do a lot of what they do so it would be a good fit for me.”

West Virginia: “I really like what they have to offer. It is not too far from home. Just about two and a half hours and it is the home state so it is definitely one that I am going to consider.”

From reading his comments you can tell he favors UVA.

UVA lean. That is strange. Back in April WVU was the only P5 school making an offer. While UVA wasn't even on the list.

Forecast Totals
Forecasts statistics as of 08/08/2020.

Forecast %

West Virginia 30.8%
Virginia 23.1%
Kansas State 11.2%
Iowa 9.6%
Purdue 7.7%

His Commitment forecast says UVA

6/28/2020 basketball - His comments

Virginia: “I really like Virginia. They have a very good fan base and very good coaches. I really like the coaching staff and the way they play. Actually, my high school coach really likes the way that they play so we do a lot of what they do so it would be a good fit for me.”

West Virginia: “I really like what they have to offer. It is not too far from home. Just about two and a half hours and it is the home state so it is definitely one that I am going to consider.”

From reading his comments you can tell he favors UVA.

Hope he likes scoring in the 50's, getting about 5-6 shots, and averaging about 3 PPG. Good luck kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT