ADVERTISEMENT

New Flash - Obama lied in the runup to 2012 election

I’m betting not one of the apologist Obamanaughts on here read that article.

Democratic apologists. They're going to need to start apologizing more next week. John (Solomon) and Sarah (Carter), not the Connors, are going to be dropping bigger bombs. They've had this content all along since they started dropping. They're milking it.

Damn dude. If you're going to use fake news, you should pick a better topic. Hard to criticize an administration who killed Bin Laden.

You went full retard a bunch lately. You switch meds?

Names and direct quotes in fake news? That's better than the MSM does 19 times out of 20.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Damn dude. If you're going to use fake news, you should pick a better topic. Hard to criticize an administration who killed Bin Laden.

You went full retard a bunch lately. You switch meds?
And you were talking and discounting the very real deceit and corruption of the Obama admin. Moreover, this is greater evidence of his failed foreign policy and complete failure in combatting AQ. Merely killing UBL, isn’t enough to offset all of the previous gains that were made.

Dobbs: Obama Justice Dept is the most politically corrupt in US history
www.foxbusiness.com/.../dobbs-obama-justice-dept-is-most-politically-corrupt-in-u-s-hi...
Jul 13, 2017 - Today we learned of the prospect of additional corruption on the part of the Obama Justice Department. At issue, why AG Lynch went to almost ...

Obama's Many Scandals: Abuse of Government Power Worse Than ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../obamas-many-scandals-abuse-government-power-worse-...
Jan 17, 2017 - The Obama administration was full of scandal, though we have a lazy ... one holds is the most destructive form of political corruption there is.

Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks ...
https://www.amazon.com/Culture-Corruption-Cheats-Crooks-Cronies/.../1596986204
Barack Obama's approval ratings are at an all-time low. A recent Gallup poll found that half of the Americans polled said Obama did not deserve a second term.

9 'Major Scandals' Obama Forgot to Mention - The Daily Signal
dailysignal.com/.../9-controversies-obama-didnt-mention-when-he-denied-any-major-...
Oct 24, 2016 - 9 Controversies Obama Didn't Mention When He Denied Any 'Major ... the most corrupt in history, despite the fact that actually, we have not had ...

And you were talking and discounting the very real deceit and corruption of the Obama admin. Moreover, this is greater evidence of his failed foreign policy and complete failure in combatting AQ. Merely killing UBL, isn’t enough to offset all of the previous gains that were made.

To me his failure to negotiate that status of forces agreement with Iraq was the direct cause of the rise of Isis...who prior to that debacle did not even exist...or at least wasn't as organized and as large a force as they are now.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Did you notice rapey Bill DURING THE INAUGURATION? KILLARYS "gaze"at him was priceless! !

He was checking out Melania and she caught him like "really"?

Bill was like "I'd sure like to grab a piece of that Pussy"!

Last edited:
A Presidential administration misleads the public? About foreign threats?

I’m sure that’s isolated to Obama and Democrats.

So we are back to it is OK because everyone does it? Funny how that always applies to Obama but never to Trump.
I don’t fool myself into believing I have a better handle on US foreign threats than those involved in assessing them.

Oh, and I never said it was ok.

I don’t fool myself into believing I have a better handle on US foreign threats than those involved in assessing them.

Oh, and I never said it was ok.
I am sure you realize there is a double standard here. It was always OK for the Obama admin to lie because that is what politicians do. On Jan 20 2017 though a certain group of politicians were suddenly held to a different standard in which only the complete total truth spoken in a template provided by the media was an acceptable response to all questions.

I am sure you realize there is a double standard here. It was aleays OK for the Obama admin to lie because that is what politicians do. On Jan 20 2017 though a certain group of politicians were suddenly held to a different standard in which only the complete total truth spoken in a template provided by the media was an acceptable response to all questions.
Hey dickhaed.....I think it’s legitimate for Trump to lie to the public about anything he feels either protects our troops, increases our ability to gain position in geopolitical situations, or decreases domestic dangers. It’s the prerogative of our elected leader.

I don’t think it’s ok in most situations though. But it’s not my call, thankfully for us all, and therefore not my place to evaluate if the misleading information was legitimate or not. I don’t think you need to apply different standards to Obama than you have for Bush.....are you?

Hey dickhaed.....I think it’s legitimate for Trump to lie to the public about anything he feels either protects our troops, increases our ability to gain position in geopolitical situations, or decreases domestic dangers. It’s the prerogative of our elected leader.

I don’t think it’s ok in most situations though. But it’s not my call, thankfully for us all, and therefore not my place to evaluate if the misleading information was legitimate or not. I don’t think you need to apply different standards to Obama than you have for Bush.....are you?
I dont apply different standard to any president. I am trying to determine when it is OK to lie because everyone does it and when it is not OK to lie. Personally I would say it is never OK to lie but I am also not naive and I am capable of finding fault in people I support. I cant expect most people and all democrats to be like me because liberals are horrible liars and generally all bad people. So all I ask of those miserable sad fux is to set a standard they can hold true too.

I dont apply different standard to any president. I am trying to determine when it is OK to lie because everyone does it and when it is not OK to lie. Personally I would say it is never OK to lie but I am also not naive and I am capable of finding fault in people I support. I cant expect most people and all democrats to be like me because liberals are horrible liars and generally all bad people. So all I ask of those miserable sad fux is to set a standard they can hold true too.
Awwww shucks Dave, I recon you know all dem good from bad anyhows......wes better be hearin what ya’ll gots to say, cause God is wit dat der GOP.

You fools are ridiculous on here. My respect for most of you has been ripped away, as your legitimate rage against the Hillary campaign and the democratic leadership in Congress has given way to just a blanketed hatred of everything different than yourselves. It’s actually the generalized rallying cry of the left that I thought was complete bs......now I’m not so sure.

Awwww shucks Dave, I recon you know all dem good from bad anyhows......wes better be hearin what ya’ll gots to say, cause God is wit dat der GOP.

You fools are ridiculous on here. My respect for most of you has been ripped away, as your legitimate rage against the Hillary campaign and the democratic leadership in Congress has given way to just a blanketed hatred of everything different than yourselves. It’s actually the generalized rallying cry of the left that I thought was complete bs......now I’m not so sure.
I don’t think you realize how far left you all veered from 2008-2016. By and in large, Obama’s whole policy was opposite of what the GOP was for. The shit that should be middle of the road items, he just lied his ass off and never did anything more than give lip service.

It is cute how you think that your respect means diddly dick to anyone. Fuk your respect. You love to try to condescend to everyone here but your ass chaffes up quick when I condescend to you. You are a toy.

That's the Christian spirit. Now go punch that ticket for brother Moore. Glory! Hallelujah!
Always fun to watch an avvowed atheist try to apply a moral code to someone who they disagree with. Stay stupid little fella. You cannot understand juat how comical your response is. Jesus threw your type out of the temple on their ass because Jesus hated dishonest pussies.

I don’t think you realize how far left you all veered from 2008-2016. By and in large, Obama’s whole policy was opposite of what the GOP was for. The shit that should be middle of the road items, he just lied his ass off and never did anything more than give lip service.
I don’t think you realize how “right” you guys veered when Bush reigned for 8 either. I agree that overcorrecting the skid will flip the vehicle, but don’t act like we weren’t skidding to begin with my friend.

It is cute how you think that your respect means diddly dick to anyone. Fuk your respect. You love to try to condescend to everyone here but your ass chaffes up quick when I condescend to you. You are a toy.
Awww...my ass chaffes pretty well all on it’s own Dave (but no interchange would be complete without a Dave innuendo). I don’t condescend everyone Dave, just the jagoffs

I don’t think you realize how “right” you guys veered when Bush reigned for 8 either. I agree that overcorrecting the skid will flip the vehicle, but don’t act like we weren’t skidding to begin with my friend.
Bush veered right? That is pretty funny.

Awww...my ass chaffes pretty well all on it’s own Dave (but no interchange would be complete without a Dave innuendo). I don’t condescend everyone Dave, just the jagoffs
Keep telling yourself that. Remember what happens when you point a finger.

I love the Left's new found "morality" for righteousness. All of a sudden out of the blue they are appalled at lies, sexual promiscuity, child perverts, pedophiles, and sexual harrassment reprobates. The Left is now lecturing us as "moral police" and defenders of all that is decent correct and just.

Doesn't it make you wonder when they all got Religion? Anyone do a poll on how many Leftists now are Praying daily asking for further moral guidance?

I'm sure they have more virtue and morality to teach us.

ADVERTISEMENT