ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE New 2026 DB offer impressed with West Virginia visit

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007

Roanoke (Va.) 2026 cornerback Jase Rhodes visited for the Albany game and was really impressed with the entire presentation of the program. He thought the atmosphere was electric and was really impressed with the facilities as well as how the coaching staff treated him. This was his first time on campus and he was impressed from the time he walked into the registration table. He came into the visit excited to see it all and it was everything he wanted it to be. He told me that he spoke with secondary coach ShaDon Brown during the pre-game and that's when he found out he was receiving an offer from the program. Rhodes said he was extremely excited because his cousin King Harvey also was a Mountaineer. He told me that he spoke with Brown about how he could fit into the defense but didn't get into it too much but he can fit at cornerback or safety. He has only been talking to them for the past two weeks but really feels a strong connection there and they have talked to him a lot about things outside the football field that means something to him. He told me he definitely will be back for more visits and also plans to head to a number of other schools such as Tennessee, Penn State, South Carolina, Rutgers, Georgia Tech and more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.