ADVERTISEMENT

Need a little help finishing my morning crossword puzzle

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
All filled in but two clues. First an 8 letter word for boring repetitive bull shit - first letter "K", fifth letter "C"
Then an 8 letter word for dog pecker gnat, once again first letter "K", fifth letter "C".

Losing a Super Bowl and a World Series in the same school year has wrecked Gilmer Gomer...LMAO!

Losing a Super Bowl and a World Series in the same school year has wrecked Gilmer Gomer...LMAO!
Your quick response gave me the hint I needed. KingCoal was the answer that finished my puzzle. Thanks you, you boring, repetitive, dog pecker gnat. I put the bait out and you took it hook, line, and sinker. And in case you are too stupid to figure it out (which I suspect is true), you just got owned again by Gilmer Gomer. LYAO about that dumbass, because the rest of us are.

Last edited:
I don't know which is more humorous: Your thinking that you're clever or begging for my attention, then throwing a temper tantrum when you get it. LOL at your meltdown because y'all lost both your Super Bowl and your World Series to tOSU in the same school year and are regularly reminded about it on here. #Owned

Your quick response gave me the hint I needed. KingCoal was the answer that finished my puzzle. Thanks you, you boring, repetitive, dog pecker gnat. I put the bait out and you took it hook, line, and sinker. And in case you are too stupid to figure it out (which I suspect is true), you just got owned again by Gilmer Gomer. LYAO about that dumbass, because the rest of us are.
Oh, and you actually edited your post above? Somebody's frazzled. LMAO!

the only thing you dominate is 10 per cent of your mind ...the rest is occupied by "the club"
Begging for help again, huh? Speaking of clubs, that was quite a clubbing that the baseball Buckeyes administered to helmet head this season. Are you still upset by your World Series loss?

Begging for help again, huh? Speaking of clubs, that was quite a clubbing that the baseball Buckeyes administered to helmet head this season. Are you still upset by your World Series loss?
you are really pitiful now......I can see you on your front porch, telling your grandsheep about the time that your buckeyes defeated a 9-22 WV team and about how happy that made you.....unfortunately there IS that day in December 2019 that you so conveniently forget about......" Souls In A Jar"......forever

College baseball smack about beating a team down 4 players .

Wetherholt
The first baseman from Parkersburg
Two pitchers

Sorry for the player name spelling and not remembering the 1st baseman name or pitcher's, but I don’t keep up with WVU baseball. Who does?

Big bad super Ohio State fan trolling a message board for lowly also ran West Virginia U. Who is begging for attention?

College baseball smack about beating a team down 4 players .

Wetherholt
The first baseman from Parkersburg
Two pitchers

Sorry for the player name spelling and not remembering the 1st baseman name or pitcher's, but I don’t keep up with WVU baseball. Who does?

Big bad super Ohio State fan trolling a message board for lowly also ran West Virginia U. Who is begging for attention?
How did Wetherholt do in the Super Regional games vs. UNC? I'll wait for your answer. I'm sure that he would have recorded 16 RBI in one game to beat Ohio State, though...LMAO at delusional, excuse-making WVU fan. Sorry to wreck your World Series on your home field.

Wetherholt vs INC, I don’t know, I didn’t watch them play either game. I never played or liked baseball.

Now if by your logic downplay the WVU bowl win because their best play opted out, then why does that not apply to Ohio State’s win over WVU in baseball?

All together class, say the word hypocrisy….

Great job class! Take a few weeks off.
How did Wetherholt do in the Super Regional games vs. UNC? I'll wait for your answer. I'm sure that he would have recorded 16 RBI in one game to beat Ohio State, though...LMAO at delusional, excuse-making WVU fan. Sorry to wreck your World Series on your home field.

Wetherholt vs INC, I don’t know, I didn’t watch them play either game. I never played or liked baseball.

Now if by your logic downplay the WVU bowl win because their best play opted out, then why does that not apply to Ohio State’s win over WVU in baseball?

All together class, say the word hypocrisy….

Great job class! Take a few weeks off.
You're avoiding the question, as usual. Wetherholt was 1-8 with no extra base hits or RBI vs. UNC in the most important games of WVU's season, other than WVU's World Series games at home versus the Buckeyes, of course. Look it up, as I just did. Yeah, missing one batter and a second so good that you can't even remember his name, is the same as missing multiple starters, including a top 3 NFL draft pick at QB, the most important position in sports. You're comparing apples to oranges and incredibly lazy. Regardless, that World Series meltdown seems to have given you more of a case of butt hurt than even Stoned, who donates his hard-earned money to a northern college baseball program, for some reason.

P.S. I just looked it up, and you were completely wrong about the so-called pitchers and the first baseman from Parkersburg. All three of WVU's top starting pitchers pitched in the series and Hussey played in all three games versus Ohio State. I think I'm done here, and you're definitely done...as in fried, baked, grilled, filleted, and even butterflied.

Last edited:
I don't know which is more humorous: Your thinking that you're clever or begging for my attention, then throwing a temper tantrum when you get it. LOL at your meltdown because y'all lost both your Super Bowl and your World Series to tOSU in the same school year and are regularly reminded about it on here. #Owned
Same old, same old boring repetitive BS from the Witless Wonder. You proved who owns who when you took the bait I threw out yesterday and fell into the little trap I set for you.

^^^ Total fraud alert!!! This is the same ancient clown who cyber sucked Slow Head for using the same stupid "souls were lost" line for more than four years. This witless hypocrite with no imagination hails from Gilmer County and also goes by the name, "Private Pyle." Move it, move it, move it...

^^^ Total fraud alert!!! This is the same ancient clown who cyber sucked Slow Head for using the same stupid "souls were lost" line for more than four years. This witless hypocrite with no imagination hails from Gilmer County and also goes by the name, "Private Pyle." Move it, move it, move it...
More gay references, which you seem very well versed in............a little too much for comfort. Shouldn't you be out somewhere celebrating Pride Month?

that is MR slow head to you prince......or you can call me your Daddy cause I'm your boss

Just witty enough to lay a trap for you which you fell for yesterday. Dumbass.

Just witty enough to lay a trap for you which you fell for yesterday. Dumbass.
Your IQ is sub-80, isn't it? Gilmer County public schools failed you, Gomer. If you're going to start a thread about your obsession with me, then I'm likely to respond. Slow Head is the only poster whom I occasionally ignore because he starts so many threads about me/Ohio State that I just sit back and let him talk to himself and his bong sometimes. You're now posting twice in response to one of my posts like Slow Head does. I own both of you geezers but am not proud of this easy accomplishment.

Your IQ is sub-80, isn't it? Gilmer County public schools failed you, Gomer. If you're going to start a thread about your obsession with me, then I'm likely to respond. Slow Head is the only poster whom I occasionally ignore because he starts so many threads about me/Ohio State that I just sit back and let him talk to himself and his bong sometimes. You're now posting twice in response to one of my posts like Slow Head does. I own both of you geezers but am not proud of this easy accomplishment.
Just fess up to the fact that you got snookered. You couldn't wait to take the bait and now you're embarrassed by the fact that Gilmer Gomer pulled one over on you. I'm sure it's not the first time you put your stupidity on display, and it won't be the last.

Just fess up to the fact that you got snookered. You couldn't wait to take the bait and now you're embarrassed by the fact that Gilmer Gomer pulled one over on you. I'm sure it's not the first time you put your stupidity on display, and it won't be the last.
You could never embarrass me, imbecile. Ask Gilmer County for a refund because your education was a colossal failure.

You could never embarrass me, imbecile. Ask Gilmer County for a refund because your education was a colossal failure.
What is it about stupid people that once they find themselves in a hole they just keep digging deeper trying to find a way out of it? Figured I'd ask you since you are the boards King of Stupidity.

What is it about stupid people that once they find themselves in a hole they just keep digging deeper trying to find a way out of it? Figured I'd ask you since you are the boards King of Stupidity.
I guarantee you that my IQ is higher than yours, Gilmer Gomer. You probably got rejected by WVU and had to attend podunk Glenville State or the like, if you even went to college. Prove me wrong, imbecile.

I guarantee you that my IQ is higher than yours, Gilmer Gomer. You probably got rejected by WVU and had to attend podunk Glenville State or the like, if you even went to college. Prove me wrong, imbecile.
Whatever your IQ is you are not smart enough to not fall into the trap I set for you yesterday. Like Uncle Si would say, "That's a fact, Jack".

That is about the stupidest challenge anyone ever threw my way. It's the internet Dumbass, where anyone can be anything they claim to be. And if you think I'm foolish enough to share personal information here about my education or how I made my living you're dumber than I thought.

One thing for certain, regardless of our respective IQ's, I exposed you for the fool you are and chafed your ass yesterday when you fell for the trap I laid for you.

Whatever your IQ is you are not smart enough to not fall into the trap I set for you yesterday. Like Uncle Si would say, "That's a fact, Jack".

That is about the stupidest challenge anyone ever threw my way. It's the internet Dumbass, where anyone can be anything they claim to be. And if you think I'm foolish enough to share personal information here about my education or how I made my living you're dumber than I thought.

One thing for certain, regardless of our respective IQ's, I exposed you for the fool you are and chafed your ass yesterday when you fell for the trap I laid for you.
So, you couldn't even get into Glenville State? Duly noted. You keep flattering yourself with bullsh1t conjured up in your empty head, geezer. The only fool is you, as it takes two posts for you to drool out all of your drivel. Nobody has said less in two posts than you, and that's saying a lot, considering that your buddy Slow posts when he's higher than a kite. LOL

So, you couldn't even get into Glenville State? Duly noted.
You have no idea where I got my education or how I made my living, and that's eating you alive. It's the internet dumbass, where one could pretend to own a big high falutin law firm while spending every business hour on this board responding to Gilmer Gomer. Gotcha again.

You have no idea where I got my education or how I made my living, and that's eating you alive. It's the internet dumbass, where one could pretend to own a big high falutin law firm while spending every business hour on this board responding to Gilmer Gomer. Gotcha again.
Yeah, I'd continue to conceal my alma mater (if any) and occupation (if any), if I were you, too. They must be a source of embarrassment for you, even more so than being from Gomer County and pining to return to nowheresville.

Yeah, I'd continue to conceal my alma mater (if any) and occupation (if any), if I were you, too. They must be a source of embarrassment for you, even more so than being from Gomer County and pining to return to nowheresville.
The fact you know nothing about me other than i was raised in beautiful Gilmer County is still eating you up. Must chafe your ass to no end. Know how to keep a phony Ahia State grad in suspense? (hnt to Kinky, scroll to the bottom.

I'll tell you later.

Have you noticed that even other delusional WVU fans aren't on here telling you how clever you are, Gilmer Gomer? You're a legend in your own mind and nobody else's.

Have you noticed that even other delusional WVU fans aren't on here telling you how clever you are, Gilmer Gomer? You're a legend in your own mind and nobody else's.
Have YOU noticed that I don't give a shit. I may not be a legend in anyone's mind, but I'm clever enough to keep your ass cheeks chafed. :middlefinger:

You're avoiding the question, as usual. Wetherholt was 1-8 with no extra base hits or RBI vs. UNC in the most important games of WVU's season, other than WVU's World Series games at home versus the Buckeyes, of course. Look it up, as I just did. Yeah, missing one batter and a second so good that you can't even remember his name, is the same as missing multiple starters, including a top 3 NFL draft pick at QB, the most important position in sports. You're comparing apples to oranges and incredibly lazy. Regardless, that World Series meltdown seems to have given you more of a case of butt hurt than even Stoned, who donates his hard-earned money to a northern college baseball program, for some reason.

P.S. I just looked it up, and you were completely wrong about the so-called pitchers and the first baseman from Parkersburg. All three of WVU's top starting pitchers pitched in the series and Hussey played in all three games versus Ohio State. I think I'm done here, and you're definitely done...as in fried, baked, grilled, filleted, and even butterflied.
How can I avoid a question when I could care less about WVU baseball or have the desire to waste time looking anything up about the sport. I read a headline about the 4 players being out during that time, does that truly matter to me, answer NO.

My apologies to all the others on here to whom I am sure could care less either about college baseball. All the money being dumped into college sports I am sure that I will care less about football and basketball as well. I certainly don’t give a crap about the rants of a fraud like you.

I will be traveling for the next couple of weeks so who knows when I’ll be back to reply to your childishness. The again , I don’t spend my time 24/7 on this or any other message board like you (someone with no life) do.

Be safe everyone.

How can I avoid a question when I could care less about WVU baseball or have the desire to waste time looking anything up about the sport. I read a headline about the 4 players being out during that time, does that truly matter to me, answer NO.

My apologies to all the others on here to whom I am sure could care less either about college baseball. All the money being dumped into college sports I am sure that I will care less about football and basketball as well. I certainly don’t give a crap about the rants of a fraud like you.

I will be traveling for the next couple of weeks so who knows when I’ll be back to reply to your childishness. The again , I don’t spend my time 24/7 on this or any other message board like you (someone with no life) do.

Be safe everyone.
To summarize, you were completely wrong about the availability of Hussey and WVU's pitchers against Ohio State because you "could care less" about WVU baseball, but you actually cared enough to make--more than once--the wrong excuse for the fact that Ohio State ran WVU off of the latter's home baseball field. Got it! By the way, you should have posted that you COULDN'T care less, if you truly don't care at all, but I understand that a West Virginia State education has its limitations.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT