ADVERTISEMENT

Neal Brown has qualities for President of US of A

Nova Mountaineer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
Morgantown
He doesn't take blame for anything. Players did not this, players didn't do that. He's the one gettiing $3-$4 million to make sure
the team is ready to play. This team was not ready and fired up to play. PLay-calling piss poor, no, absolutely no, pressure of QB.
PSU QB had all time in the world to throw. Brown no one time said we did have them ready. He should resign.

Reactions: JRZEER
12583349.jpeg

He doesn't take blame for anything. Players did not this, players didn't do that. He's the one gettiing $3-$4 million to make sure
the team is ready to play. This team was not ready and fired up to play. PLay-calling piss poor, no, absolutely no, pressure of QB.
PSU QB had all time in the world to throw. Brown no one time said we did have them ready. He should resign.

You obviously don't listen to what's spoken after games.

Neal Brown: We played really poorly, and it was on a big stage and we are very aware of that, and we played poorly. It starts with me. I am the head coach, and I am responsible for it. Then our staff, we didn't put our players in positions in some key times.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You obviously don't listen to what's spoken after games.

Neal Brown: We played really poorly, and it was on a big stage and we are very aware of that, and we played poorly. It starts with me. I am the head coach, and I am responsible for it. Then our staff, we didn't put our players in positions in some key times.
These people have hate blinders on with their preconceived opinions and have lost all ability to live in the real world.

• Love
Reactions: WESTBGVA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT