ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Neal Brown contract extension

Gotcha. It would be interesting if he really did since he comes across as a decent guy but you never can tell anymore.

It would definitely help WVU if he did. A lower buyout would be nice.
I fully believe he is gone Jan. 1, 2023 if the new AD is hired before then. If not then we will have to wait another year.

Reactions: Motormaster
You know I thought Dec 1, 2007 was the worst football feeling ever for me as a WVU alum and fan. It was just a bad, no the worst loss & no other way to say it. This Dec 1st Some fifteen years later I feel the brass, nah that ain’t the right word cause clearly their cajones are paper mache, the leadership, nah definitely that ain’t the word either cause there’s no flipping leadership there, let’s say the people in Stewart Hall making the most money have sent a LOUD message saying we don’t give a $#!+ about football or the fans or the alums who have supported this University for decades.

It is obvious they don’t have a clue that Neal Brown is gonna be a disaster next year AGAIN. I saw a few of his practices in year 1 and his disastrous 4 years and the stupid decisions he’s made complied with no discipline or fundamentals and all I will say he has been consistent through 4 seasons, consistently TERRIBLE. It won’t get better even if Oklahoma and Texas are off the schedule next season. There still won’t be an Ah Ha moment.

Neal doesn’t get WVU football either. Anyone stupid enough to get caught on a hot mic prior to kickoff in the Backyard Brawl saying “Lot of hype for just one game” clearly doesn’t get WVU football. How is it these Stewart Hall @$$ holes or F$&@ING bean counters don’t get this $#!+? I will bet they get it next season when they have the lowest season ticket sales in the history of New Mountaineer Field.

I was rightly told in September by a large financial booster that he knew Shane was fired before seasons end regardless of his new contract. He was correct there. He also told me the target being pursued was Hugh Freeze. I didn’t want to jinx it so I didn’t say. Now I don’t know what happened or maybe it was not EVER EVEN a possibility from Freeze who played Auburn like a banjo. Not since Shane got played by Neal have I seen a that kind of crazy.

With all that said I will say this. I hope to be back here one day to play Pick’m if they ever fire these SOBs. Then again maybe the dumb @$$es give him another extension cause the BS I kept hearing before was “A head coach can’t recruit with only a 4 year contract.”

Oh and one more thing from the bottom of my heart, F$&@ You Shane Lyons. You F$&@ING Dumb @$$. You have ruined WVU football for likely at least 8 years minimum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT