ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Finals ratings down badly. Pro sports crumbling

WVUallen your lost bud. The NBA has been dead for last 20 years. Nobody watches except you. Pro sports sucks. 40 of 50 states prefer college sports.

Shown my proof. Where's yours? This is your opinion that you don't like pro sports. It's not a fact that you say all America hates pro sports. There is a difference between opinion and facts.

Not supporting. Proving a point that pride304 has no clue what he is talking about.

Allen...some folks dislike pro sports today for various reasons.. I happen to be one and I once worked on the Steeler's network! Pro sports are a business and buy fan loyalty. On the other hand some enjoy watching "the best of the best"...like you. Pride says things to keep you posting. It doesn't concern the Mountaineers on a Mountaineer's forum. Stop taking the bait.

WVUALLEN we know you blindly have no clue and like pro sports better but college sports generates the most money overall and college sports has way more teams, more fans, more overall ratings, viewership. College sports is comprised of hundreds of teams in all 50 states. College sports has the biggest following overall and it’s not close. College sports bigger and better than pro.

College sports are way better. Real college fans know the pro sports suck. Pro sports has stunk for last 20 years. No thanks I’ll pass on pro sports. WVUALLEN hasn’t grown up yet.

College sports way bigger overall and better.

atNvAkW.gif

Egads, I don't know if I can survive till the Tennessee game with these posters pissing matches. Maybe that's why I don't check out the forum as often as I used to. Nothing to see here.

You guy's got it wrong about him hating White QB's. He only hated White QB's with small hands, which make some of his pro-Trump posts in this thread even weirder.

If he didn't trust a small handed handed White guy to be a college QB, why would he trust one to be President?

He's an enigma wrapped in a straight jacket.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT