ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi is an idiot....potty training a dog?

Ummmm isn’t potty training getting a dog to use a toilet? He must have a high end outhouse.

I've never heard of toilet training a dog. Maybe they do it different in the city.

Or he's a total knucklehead with the intellect of Walt Harris, Dave Wannstedt, & Todd Graham. That place has 1 coach who was really smart in the last 30 years. He got the heck out of there and went to Madison WI.

Graham doesn't count. The man changes jobs like he changes wives.

Reactions: TIREPUNK
That program is not even a dumpster fire anymore. The dumpster burned up long ago and now it’s simply a skid stain on the the ACC’s khaki shorts.
https://www.post-gazette.com/sports...dora-pittsburgh-panthers/stories/201809220081

“It’s just like potty-training a dog,” Narduzzi said. “He might not get it the first time. He's still going to pee on the floor, but sooner or later, he’s going to go take that dog outside and get it to go to the bathroom where it’s supposed to, period.”

Reactions: TIREPUNK
I've never heard of toilet training a dog. Maybe they do it different in the city.

Or he's a total knucklehead with the intellect of Walt Harris, Dave Wannstedt, & Todd Graham. That place has 1 coach who was really smart in the last 30 years. He got the heck out of there and went to Madison WI.

Graham doesn't count. The man changes jobs like he changes wives.

Don't throw Johnny Majors into that group.
I know Pitt is your rival but those last attempts in the early 90's at being relevant for Pitt is included in that timeframe.

Remember Majors bringing a decent Pitt team into Austin in the mid 90's.

That program is not even a dumpster fire anymore. The dumpster burned up long ago and now it’s simply a skid stain on the the ACC’s khaki shorts.

I use Pitt as an example when I go after the Pac 12 and USC.
If USC sticks around with the Pac 12 they will be the next Pitt.
Especially considering the talent in California is on the decline like it was in Western PA in the late 80's.

I think USC will always have a bit more going for it that will attract out of state talent....something Pitt is not as well positioned to do.
I use Pitt as an example when I go after the Pac 12 and USC.
If USC sticks around with the Pac 12 they will be the next Pitt.
Especially considering the talent in California is on the decline like it was in Western PA in the late 80's.

cJf3EVP.png

Huh? We had plenty of talent from western PA on our undefeated ‘88 team.

If a guy was a senior in 88 what year did he come out of HS.
As a RS 84 and a regular senior 1985.
Not exactly late 1980's.

Point is Western PA talent has been on the decline since the late 80's.
Similar situation is beginning in Southern CA

I think USC will always have a bit more going for it that will attract out of state talent....something Pitt is not as well positioned to do.

A school in the middle of the ghetto.
Maybe you don't understand the financial issues in the Pac 12.
SC had to have a fundraiser to send their band to ND last year.

Point is both schools may find themselves in a similar position unless SC tells the Pac 12 to f off.

Not exactly late 1980's.

And if he was a freshman or sophomore in ‘88, he was still a high schooler in the late 80s.

That’s what I said about California. Talent on decline. Too many foreigners with small size and too much diversity that doesn’t care about American sports culture. It’s literally becoming like a different country. Bigger people that are mostly whites and blacks percentage on decline in California. That decreases talent. California is a liberal joke. I wish the USA would give that state away to Mexico.

That’s what I said about California. Talent on decline. Too many foreigners with small size and too much diversity that doesn’t care about American sports culture. It’s literally becoming like a different country. Bigger people that are mostly whites and blacks percentage on decline in California. That decreases talent. California is a liberal joke. I wish the USA would give that state away to Mexico.

You claim that WV should be playing Syracuse and Pitt.
Both areas with low number of elite athletes.
Instead of WV playing Maryland, Va Tech, Carolina schools and the Georgia schools.

None of what you say makes sense. You just claim whatever fits your narrow little agenda at the time.

Almost everyone RShirted in the late 80's.
So when did the decline of talent in Western PA begin.
Maybe I have my dates wrong

It started in the very early 80's when the mills tanked, although it wasn't noticeable until the late 80's. The talent in Western PA. is still as good as ever, but the numbers are well down compared to Major's first run there. Pitt, Penn St., WVU, Ohio St., N.D. and Syracuse used to take Western PA. kids by the truckload. Maryland didn't do shabby there either.

You mentioned Johnny Majors. Major's was a helluva on the fly coach. I remember his second return for one game up there in '94. WVU had them down and out at half They came out in the second half, dropped their pro set offense, emptied the backfield, put five receivers out and started throwing. They came roaring back, taking the lead with under two minutes to play. WVU looked like it was cooked until one of Pitt's DB's broke off coverage to chase the QB who was scrambling for his life, leaving a WVU WR wide open from Pittsburgh to Philly. The QB spotted him and that was the game. It was a wild one.

USC has Hollywood, the nightlife, the warm weather and the beach and they're in the second largest metro region in the country. It's not like you've got to knock OOS recruits in the head to get them to visit? Crappy coaching has been their downfall lately. The machine that was known as USC football will function again when they make a good hire.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
I just meant better city overall and it has hotter women and celebrities.....and they have their own stadium, lol.
A school in the middle of the ghetto.
Maybe you don't understand the financial issues in the Pac 12.
SC had to have a fundraiser to send their band to ND last year.

Point is both schools may find themselves in a similar position unless SC tells the Pac 12 to f off.

Not exactly late 1980's.

I strongly disagree and so does PSU/Pitt recruiting. There are ALWAYS battles for this talent and schools like ND and OSU come snag some here and there. You have to really look at the WPIAL schools...

I strongly disagree and so does PSU/Pitt recruiting. There are ALWAYS battles for this talent and schools like ND and OSU come snag some here and there. You have to really look at the WPIAL schools...

Maybe that is why none of those schools have won anything recently

More than that Ohio St/Penn St have been looking elsewhere for recruits.

Not saying there is no talent but you can't rely on recruiting 15-20 of your own Western PA players anymore if you are Penn St

Maybe that is why none of those schools have won anything recently

More than that Ohio St/Penn St have been looking elsewhere for recruits.

Not saying there is no talent but you can't rely on recruiting 15-20 of your own Western PA players anymore if you are Penn St

Understand what you're saying, but look at who's won recently and its been Southern schools. There's a certain moron who thinks its useless for us to recruit there. Just saying...

Understand what you're saying, but look at who's won recently and its been Southern schools. There's a certain moron who thinks its useless for us to recruit there. Just saying...

When you say Southern you do mean the coalfields don't you? Ol' 304 ain't toleratin' no furriners wearing the Gold and Blue. Unless it's basketball.

Speaking of potty training pets, a friend's wife once trained her housecat to use the crapper. It was an interesting sight to behold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT