ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pukeosi blocked rational questions about the Capitol riot

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
What's the left afraid of? Just another political witch hunt by the America haters

Bleaters are all in

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Merrick Garland doesn't want to answer that question [of whether FBI assets or agents were involved in the Capitol riot]. And in the House, Nancy Pukeosi has blocked the questions that make sense

Like, where did you have embedded FBI assets? Like, what happened to the intel report that FBI sent to the Capitol Police? I believe it was three or four days before Jan. 6. And the biggest question of all: What happened to the National Guard troops that Donald Trump authorized on Jan. 4? How come they were not at the Capitol or even close by on Jan. 6?

Democrats can't keep their story straight because they're trying to create a narrative where none exists. Listen, the violence and the riots at the Capitol were real. I was there. It was shameful for the country.

People must be held accountable, but this political conspiracy that Donald Trump wanted an insurrection — that is insane. That's insanity. But then you're also talking to the same political party that wanted everybody to believe Russia collusion. And we found out that the only collusion was from the DNC and Hilliary Clinton.

SEE LINK FOR MORE

What's the left afraid of? Just another political witch hunt by the America haters

Bleaters are all in

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Merrick Garland doesn't want to answer that question [of whether FBI assets or agents were involved in the Capitol riot]. And in the House, Nancy Pukeosi has blocked the questions that make sense

Like, where did you have embedded FBI assets? Like, what happened to the intel report that FBI sent to the Capitol Police? I believe it was three or four days before Jan. 6. And the biggest question of all: What happened to the National Guard troops that Donald Trump authorized on Jan. 4? How come they were not at the Capitol or even close by on Jan. 6?

Democrats can't keep their story straight because they're trying to create a narrative where none exists. Listen, the violence and the riots at the Capitol were real. I was there. It was shameful for the country.

People must be held accountable, but this political conspiracy that Donald Trump wanted an insurrection — that is insane. That's insanity. But then you're also talking to the same political party that wanted everybody to believe Russia collusion. And we found out that the only collusion was from the DNC and Hilliary Clinton.

SEE LINK FOR MORE
If anyone is serious about election integrity, they would conduct an audit of the votes in Pelosi’s district. There is no way people are voting for and electing that woman.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and 30CAT
12a8cbef27185461.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT