ADVERTISEMENT

Mysterious sea creature washes ashore in New England.

Archetype XLIV

Staunchly resisting overwhelming mediocrity
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
clintons-in-the-hamptons-675.jpg

I'm not a fan of Hilary in the slightest but I've seen that picture both here and elsewhere with people ridiculing how she looks and I just don't see the point. The reason I dislike her has nothing to do with how she looks. If the reason I disliked her was because she made fun of how other people look then I could understand trashing her for how she looks, but that's not the case.

I'm not a fan of Hilary in the slightest but I've seen that picture both here and elsewhere with people ridiculing how she looks and I just don't see the point. The reason I dislike her has nothing to do with how she looks. If the reason I disliked her was because she made fun of how other people look then I could understand trashing her for how she looks, but that's not the case.

Deplorable 🙄

How quickly we forget. Yeah...She's a cvnt.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

She made fun of folks simply based on how they vote "deplorables" (ie: Trump supporters) I agree there isn't much to admire about her physically or politically (I don't know her personally) but if she can call folks names simply because she doesn't like the way they think or vote we can certainly mock her hideous physical appearance.

I'd call that about even.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT