ADVERTISEMENT

Mylan leads the laggards today...just think how bad it would

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
be they didn't have an WVU MBA at the helm! All that WVU learnin' saved then from financial disaster!

not if she graduated from the t pryor school of tattooing
Still salty about the fact that Pryor chose Ohio State over the Old Fold & Blew, I see. No worries, though, as superstar Jason Gwaltney chose Morganhole over Columbus and Los Angeles.

Still salty about the fact that Pryor chose Ohio State over the Old Fold & Blew, I see. No worries, though, as superstar Jason Gwaltney chose Morganhole over Columbus and Los Angeles.
Hahahahhhhahha...now there's a blast from the past! Cousins assured us Jason would win at least two Heisman's. Hell, they never even mentioned Steve Slayton who turned into an excellent back! Just shows what an utter crap shoot recruiting rankings are.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
he chose Molestation U after Dick Rod left......Dick Rod stays he's a Mountaineer...personally I'm glad things worked out as they did.......hint......the world does NOT revolve around Columbus ahia....unless you are a molester looking for new worlds to conquer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT