ADVERTISEMENT

my take on this debate... amazed how easily Biden lied to everyone... and he's shutting down the oil industry >> YUUUUUUGE

lol... Joe is lyin' already...

lol... Joe with the scare tactics...

lol... c'mon...

Last edited:
lol... biden mentioned the faked Iran/Proud Boy email...

Biden caught in his lies, would love to play him in poker- too many tells.

Reactions: dave
CRACK NOT FRACK

Ek_OzNEXgAE6vw5

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
His saying shutting down oil and gas might be enough to swing NM and CO in the win column. But nobody is talking about his statement ~"We need to move to a zero emission policy by 2025. So Joe tell us about these new solar panels for 737s. It is like dealing with kids.

Why is everyone calling me a liar when I can't even remember anything I've ever said?
7K2KMERXEL7QDVJBMQGWOOFFSM.jpg

C'mon man???????

His saying shutting down oil and gas might be enough to swing NM and CO in the win column. But nobody is talking about his statement ~"We need to move to a zero emission policy by 2025. So Joe tell us about these new solar panels for 737s. It is like dealing with kids.

Not only that, did you know that petroleum based products are the chief components used in the pharmaceuticals industry to lower costs of manufacturing? He's promising to lower drug prices but stop using petroleum based products like plastics and synthetic oils which are the primary ingredients many drug companies use to produce medicines at lower costs.

Guy is a total mind numbed dweeb.

Hey atl, bite me!
ann_dnc_biden_highlights_120906_wg.jpg

Not only that, did you know that petroleum based products are the chief components used in the pharmaceuticals industry to lower costs of manufacturing? He's promising to lower drug prices but stop using petroleum based products like plastics and synthetic oils which are the primary ingredients many drug companies use to produce medicines at lower costs.

Hey atl, bite me!
Most people have no idea what all comes as a byproduct with natural gas & oil. Its absolutely amazing we have such an educated ignorant populace. If people would read past the headlines & first two paragraphs they would be amazed ...we have board liberals ready to blow joe that didnt have a clue he had to drop out in 88 ....sad ...

Hey atl, bite me!

No kidding! Most everything you are wearing and use every day comes from Petroleum/Oil based derivative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT