ADVERTISEMENT

My predictions for 2017 WVU Football

12-1

We lose to OU then pound the crap out of Florida in Sugar Bowl.

Ehh, It's good to have fun.

I'll enjoy every win and avoid this board like the plague for the full week after any losses.

Just a prediction.

That's been my M.O. since Al Gore invented the internet.

However, it is fun to take a peek right after a loss to see who has gone the furthest off the deep end. Marvin Graves name is bound to come up at least once if it's a tough one.

It's too bad Jack Fleming took his Master Directory to Pitt Alums to the grave with him. He could find one to blame every loss on. That line judge that got that crucial spot wrong? His great Grandpa played for Pitt.

7-5 at best we still have a coach who can't win big games.

20 years Don Nehlen 9-12-1 vs ranked teams
7 years Rod 8-4 vs ranked teams
4 years Stewart 1-1 vs ranked teams
Holgs 6 years 3-5 vs ranked teams

Only coaches to have more overall wins than Holgorsen are Nehlen, Rod and Pappy Lewis.

Judging a little early?

20 years Don Nehlen 9-12-1 vs ranked teams
7 years Rod 8-4 vs ranked teams
4 years Stewart 1-1 vs ranked teams
Holgs 6 years 3-5 vs ranked teams

Only coaches to have more overall wins than Holgorsen are Nehlen, Rod and Pappy Lewis.

Judging a little early?
Well you said RR sucked but your stats show he's better than the Fluffer.

Rod has failed in his other 2 jobs. if not for Pat White he is average at WVU.
well he has failed 1. Until he fails AZ you can't say 2. Rod's 5 year record at AZ is the same as Messiah holgorsen's 1st 5 years at wvu so I guess it shows how much of a failure Holgorsen has been. Its obvious though when after 6 years the best you do with a team you recruited is squeak out a 1 point win against a 6-6 team from the pac 12. Pretty pathetic.

Oh no what shall I do spooky says I am a lightweight on a message board.
Boring, but that is par for you. I know you won't be around in a couple of months when were enjoying another 7-5 season with nothing of significance to show for it like usual.

well he has failed 1. Until he fails AZ you can't say 2. Rod's 5 year record at AZ is the same as Messiah holgorsen's 1st 5 years at wvu so I guess it shows how much of a failure Holgorsen has been. Its obvious though when after 6 years the best you do with a team you recruited is squeak out a 1 point win against a 6-6 team from the pac 12. Pretty pathetic.

Rod 18-26 conference record in PAC 36-29 overall
He started Arizona 8-5, 8-5, 10-4, 7-6, 3-9.
Looks like Rod is regressing

Holgorsen 46-31, 27-25 conference
Started 10-3, 7-6, 4-8, 7-6, 8-5, 10-3
Looks like Holgs is progressing

A win is a win doesn't matter if it's by 1 or 100. They count the same.
Rod vs ASU 2-3

Rod 18-26 conference record in PAC 36-29 overall
He started Arizona 8-5, 8-5, 10-4, 7-6, 3-9.
Looks like Rod is regressing

Holgorsen 46-31, 27-25 conference
Started 10-3, 7-6, 4-8, 7-6, 8-5, 10-3
Looks like Holgs is progressing

A win is a win doesn't matter if it's by 1 or 100. They count the same.
Rod vs ASU 2-3
I not sure spooky understands facts. He has his agenda and if the facts don't support his agenda they don't count. He lives in a simple world.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT