ADVERTISEMENT

My nephew has lost his mind

Ocean City, Maryland is much closer...

probably have to fight the mob to get one there...

Reactions: bigmac0924
I know a guy who married a chick from the Ukraine. It's worked out for him so far (about 5 years now). They're a very submissive woman, very into the man being head of the household. They don't typically work, but believe in looking nice when the man comes home and having dinner ready for them.

I know a guy who married a chick from the Ukraine. It's worked out for him so far (about 5 years now). They're a very submissive woman, very into the man being head of the household. They don't typically work, but believe in looking nice when the man comes home and having dinner ready for them.
Good luck finding that type in the USA.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I know a guy who brought 2 Russian wives home with him, after a few months he got rid of the younger one and kept the older one. Don't ask me how

• Haha
Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I have 2 buddies I work with that have Asian mail order brides , the one has been with her about 20 years. He always seems happy as hell & brings a big lunch to work

Reactions: Airport
My buddy used to travel to Columbia where they would host parties with single girls and US men. He never clicked with any of the girls but met one on his own at a coffee shop that he ended up dating and eventually marrying.
Smoking hot, sexy, smart, and super down to earth.

My buddy used to travel to Columbia where they would host parties with single girls and US men. He never clicked with any of the girls but met one on his own at a coffee shop that he ended up dating and eventually marrying.
Smoking hot, sexy, smart, and super down to earth.
Been down to Panama City, Panama a few times. All the chicks there are Columbians, and they're all looking for Americans. They are all smoking hot.

Been down to Panama City, Panama a few times. All the chicks there are Columbians, and they're all looking for Americans. They are all smoking hot.
Colombians (o not u) are very traditional women. Spent a little time down there back awhile back.

You may have spent time w/ different Colombians. The ones we spent time w/ were there to hustle.
You must’ve been at the whore houses. Respect!

I’m talking about regular Colombian women. Bogota and Cartagena. They’re very friendly, but very traditional in the sense that they see their role as a the traditional wife to the patriarch. Sex is a dispassionate act, they like to play, but when the ring comes on, they go into that role of devoted wife.

My buddy went to Russian for some ass before because of online stuff. Great pics of the architect and great experience. No he did not marry 😂

Thread is useless without pics.
1co8tE7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT