ADVERTISEMENT

My kneejerk reaction to Litton skipping his Senior

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
year was that he's nuts but I think he's going to get drafted Friday night. Good luck, Chase!

year was that he's nuts but I think he's going to get drafted Friday night. Good luck, Chase!

I don't wish any ill will toward him at all, but I'd be very surprised if he ever takes a snap in a regular season NFL game.

I don't wish any ill will toward him at all, but I'd be very surprised if he ever takes a snap in a regular season NFL game.
I kind of agree but that doesn't mean he can't hold a clipboard. He's 6' 6 with a live arm...it's not fair but it seems to be big guy's world!

by the Charleston Rockets?......(how many of you are old enough to remember THEM?)

I remember the Charleston Rockets. My Dad took me down there several times to watch them. Seemed like big time football at the time. The grandstands at Laidley Field were always filled for their games. I also remember the Wheeling Iron Men, but that was too far from home and in the wrong direction for us to attend their games.

I remember the Charleston Rockets. My Dad took me down there several times to watch them. Seemed like big time football at the time. The grandstands at Laidley Field were always filled for their games. I also remember the Wheeling Iron Men, but that was too far from home and in the wrong direction for us to attend their games.
you and I be old my brother

ADVERTISEMENT