ADVERTISEMENT

My ideal scenario

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Replace RBG pre-election/during lame duck session. Win the WH, lose the Senate. Give the left 2 years of gridlock while letting them pass all of their batshit stuff and get it veto’d. Let the American people see how fvcking looney these nut bags are, retake both house and senate in 22.

Reactions: rog1187
Replace RBG pre-election/during lame duck session. Win the WH, lose the Senate. Give the left 2 years of gridlock while letting them pass all of their batshit stuff and get it veto’d. Let the American people see how fvcking looney these nut bags are, retake both house and senate in 22.

If people can't see how fvcking looney they are after the past year not sure your scenario makes a difference.

I don't want these fools in charge of any part of the federal government. If chucky takes over the senate he will do everything he can to make Trump miserable just like Nancy has done for the last two years.

I don't want these fools in charge of any part of the federal government. If chucky takes over the senate he will do everything he can to make Trump miserable just like Nancy has done for the last two years.
If they take the Senate they will vote to remove Trump. Doesn’t matter if they have no crime or evidence

At the very least. Put the name forward now. Don't vote on it. Run on it. Win the election, you get your pick. Lose the election, force the vote or recess appoint. Win/Win either way.

At the very least. Put the name forward now. Don't vote on it. Run on it. Win the election, you get your pick. Lose the election, force the vote or recess appoint. Win/Win either way.

Everyone know what type of justice each are going elect. I don't think this issue is going to effect many votes either way. Will probably push a energy towards Binden, but it will still be way short of the energy of Trump campaign.

Everyone know what type of justice each are going elect. I don't think this issue is going to effect many votes either way. Will probably push a energy towards Binden, but it will still be way short of the energy of Trump campaign.
The vote will be close in the states that matter. If Trump doesn't nominate somebody, it will hurt him

I think that's the most politically savvy move. Getting a new justice in place might relax the base and fire up the opposition. Having it out there is absolutely a gamble but makes the selection a campaign issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT