ADVERTISEMENT

"My hypothesis is Trillions of our Deficit didn't go to Middle East to fund the war, it flowed into China. "

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
@bobbypiton

8h··Stop The Steal
China's GDP before entering WTO (in 1998) was $1 Trillion whereas the US had $9 Trillion in GDP.

US had population of 282 million vs 1.263 billion for China. China had 4.478 times the population.

The average American was 40 times as productive. FORTY TIMES! 20 years ago.

These thieves in Washington and Globalists want us to believe that our GDP is now $21 Trillion or up 133% (they love their 3's and 6's) while China has gone up 1500% or 15 Fold. We go up 1.3 Fold, China up 15 Fold in 20 years. I call Donkey Shit, Rino Shit, Elephant Shit, and Dragon Shit.

There is no way this is True.

The US adds $20 trillion of Debt while we were 40 times as productive as China and China is who grows 15 Fold while.we barely double.

My hypothesis is Trillions of our Deficit didn't go to Middle East to fund the war, it flowed into China. We funded their build out and the corrupt Bush family facilitated a massive Heist with the aid of Clinton's and #BenedictBarry.

We the People of the United States OWN CHINA. That $10 Trillion President Trump talked about is the opening Bid as far as I am concerned. We the People of the United States FUNDED the entire Build Out of China and and corrupt people in our Government, the CCP and Globalists are trying to RIP US off to the tune of at least $20 Trillion.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
@bobbypiton

8h··Stop The Steal
China's GDP before entering WTO (in 1998) was $1 Trillion whereas the US had $9 Trillion in GDP.

US had population of 282 million vs 1.263 billion for China. China had 4.478 times the population.

The average American was 40 times as productive. FORTY TIMES! 20 years ago.

These thieves in Washington and Globalists want us to believe that our GDP is now $21 Trillion or up 133% (they love their 3's and 6's) while China has gone up 1500% or 15 Fold. We go up 1.3 Fold, China up 15 Fold in 20 years. I call Donkey Shit, Rino Shit, Elephant Shit, and Dragon Shit.

There is no way this is True.

The US adds $20 trillion of Debt while we were 40 times as productive as China and China is who grows 15 Fold while.we barely double.

My hypothesis is Trillions of our Deficit didn't go to Middle East to fund the war, it flowed into China. We funded their build out and the corrupt Bush family facilitated a massive Heist with the aid of Clinton's and #BenedictBarry.

We the People of the United States OWN CHINA. That $10 Trillion President Trump talked about is the opening Bid as far as I am concerned. We the People of the United States FUNDED the entire Build Out of China and and corrupt people in our Government, the CCP and Globalists are trying to RIP US off to the tune of at least $20 Trillion.
He must read this board.

ADVERTISEMENT