ADVERTISEMENT

My Gosh, Dana is awful

He had a chance to get an entire half of film on Lowe. DH stated he was excited to play both and I suppose the 3 or so snaps that Lowe played fulfilled that statement but I bet there were many others who wanted to see more of Lowe and less of Allison. It's not even losing the game, it's losing it on the shoulders of Allison who I could see was mostly overmatched sans a couple throws throughout the game. Lowe may suck and DH may think he sucks but I would have liked to see the kid for an entire half as I think we all saw where Allison is in his development. Dana really let the team and fans down and short of a grad transfer, I don't see how he survives next year's impending disaster.

I actually thought Lowe didn't look half bad on his one run...he did drop that pass from Wesco that would have been huge. He should have had at least another couple snaps for an RPO or a designed run. SU caught on pretty quick to the McKoy wildcat play that we ran 3-4 times...

So is the QB. What's your point?

Come on Allen...his point is spot on. DH is a clown of a coach who cannot recruit a HS QB, develop that QB, retain that QB and then be forced to search the heap for a temporary fix in some grad transfer, other program malcontent, or JC kid. And he continually does this in a system that is based on QB play. The guy is a joke and it is time to sue him for non performance, fire his ass, and move on. WVU can lose with any HC but it is time to find someone with half a clue to lead the program.

Come on Allen...his point is spot on. DH is a clown of a coach who cannot recruit a HS QB, develop that QB, retain that QB and then be forced to search the heap for a temporary fix in some grad transfer, other program malcontent, or JC kid. And he continually does this in a system that is based on QB play. The guy is a joke and it is time to sue him for non performance, fire his ass, and move on. WVU can lose with any HC but it is time to find someone with half a clue to lead the program.

Why does it matter? You get the best QB you can, and play the best one you have.

Sills transferred to play QB, it didnt work out but he wasnt a malcontent.

Since 2013 Chugnov's 2 starts at the end of 2017 have been the only starts by a qb DH recruited out of High School. Watching yesterdays play calling and game plan confirms why High School QB's don't want to play for this guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT