ADVERTISEMENT

My friend tOSU tells me that WVU will taste victory again

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
this season.....but I think it's a lock the Mounties will not win a game the rest of January and may not win again the rest of this year!

this season.....but I think it's a lock the Mounties will not win a game the rest of January and may not win again the rest of this year!
Huggs will fix it........at marshla there never has been and never will be anything to fix.....ponder that whilst reveling in your joy of seeing us lose......like I said...it doesn't happen that often and won't happen for long

Huggs will fix it........at marshla there never has been and never will be anything to fix.....ponder that whilst reveling in your joy of seeing us lose......like I said...it doesn't happen that often and won't happen for long
He might long term but who's he going to beat this season my friend? Mounties will be a 'dog from here on out according to the boys from Vegas.

tHuggs is using every WVU Big 12 road game to manipulate the zebras, so that WVU will get favorable calls in Morganhole. He cried until he got "t'd up" last night with the Old Fold & Blew down 30 late in the game. Expect TCU, Texas, Kansas State, and WVU's other conference opponents to get the shaft when they play in Morganhole later this season. Texas Tech beat tHuggs' a$$ even though its best player got Morganholed with two early foul calls.

tHuggs is using every WVU Big 12 road game to manipulate the zebras, so that WVU will get favorable calls in Morganhole. He cried until he got "t'd up" last night with the Old Fold & Blew down 30 late in the game. Expect TCU, Texas, Kansas State, and WVU's other conference opponents to get the shaft when they play in Morganhole later this season. Texas Tech beat tHuggs' a$$ even though its best player got Morganholed with two early foul calls.
They look so bad to me that if the Refs " give" them a win, what's left of the FBI not investigating Trump and his pal Vladimir will take up residence in Morgantown. 2019-19 edition of Mountie basketball not very good and not playing very hard.

They look so bad to me that if the Refs " give" them a win, what's left of the FBI not investigating Trump and his pal Vladimir will take up residence in Morgantown. 2019-19 edition of Mountie basketball not very good and not playing very hard.
I think they'll get a few more wins, but for certain, wouldn't bet the farm on it. I also feel Huggin's style of coaching simply doesn't work on today's youth, and that bunch he has now doesn't respond to the bully pulpit.

I think they'll get a few more wins, but for certain, wouldn't bet the farm on it. I also feel Huggin's style of coaching simply doesn't work on today's youth, and that bunch he has now doesn't respond to the bully pulpit.

Huggins has certainly lost this particular bunch of misfits, but I wouldn't say that he will never again find a group of today's youth that responds well to his coaching style.

College should not turn into the NBA. It's unfortunate that is what's happening because of AAU. Not to mention you can't get the best unless you pay for the best.

College should not turn into the NBA. It's unfortunate that is what's happening because of AAU. Not to mention you can't get the best unless you pay for the best.
...and I think Bob is honest in Morgantown. Can't see him paying for players at WVU but he had some questionable players and philosophy at UC. HIs graduation rate and player's arrest records at Bearcat High were a blackeye to them and ultimate lead to his dismissal up there.

Other than paying players college ball is looking more like the NBA all the time. Seems that the NCAA is constantly changing rules to take defense out of the game entirely. As in the cylinder rule, the protected arc around the rim and so on.

...and I think Bob is honest in Morgantown. Can't see him paying for players at WVU but he had some questionable players and philosophy at UC. HIs graduation rate and player's arrest records at Bearcat High were a blackeye to them and ultimate lead to his dismissal up there.

Actually his drinking and crashing into a tree was his final straw.

Actually his drinking and crashing into a tree was his final straw.
That was certainly the spark, happened on Graduation weekend up there as well. But I think Bob put up with shit from players at UC that he would not tolerate at WVU. He was a young coach back then and didn't have his pockets full at that point in his career. I don't see the current Bob putting up with much shit from a academic or behavior standpoint.

For anybody accusing other basketball programs of paying players, you should research Michael Beasley's recruitment to Kansas State, and attempt to explain how tHuggs out-arm wrestled Pay Pal Cal for Oscar from Africa.

For anybody accusing other basketball programs of paying players, you should research Michael Beasley's recruitment to Kansas State, and attempt to explain how tHuggs out-arm wrestled Pay Pal Cal for Oscar from Africa.

So you're suggesting that Huggins is paying recruits to come to WVU. Show me your evidence Mr. Matlock. Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
tHuggs is too smart to pay any player himself, just as Calipari is too wise to do so, Buzzy Bad Butt. Having said this, Derek Rose, Marcus Camby, and Michael Beasley all received "improper benefits" as amateurs, and I would not accuse other schools of cheating, if my coach had just won a recruiting battle over a coach who has led two programs placed on NCAA probation for violations that had occurred on his watch.

tHuggs is too smart to pay any player himself, just as Calipari is too wise to do so, Buzzy Bad Butt. Having said this, Derek Rose, Marcus Camby, and Michael Beasley all received "improper benefits" as amateurs, and I would not accuse other schools of cheating, if my coach had just won a recruiting battle over a coach who has led two programs placed on NCAA probation for violations that had occurred on his watch.

You implied that someone at WVU had to have cheated to get a player that Calipari wanted.........I asked you to prove it. And you can't. Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Stop putting words in my mouth, Gomer. My post about this subject wasn't even directed at you, but you think that you are some bad a$$ detective now. I'm not implying that you're an a$$hole; I am flat out stating it. I also don't need to imply that Cincinnati was put an NCAA probation under your hero's watch. Look it up.

Stop putting words in my mouth, Gomer. My post about this subject wasn't even directed at you, but you think that you are some bad a$$ detective now. I'm not implying that you're an a$$hole; I am flat out stating it. I also don't need to imply that Cincinnati was put an NCAA probation under your hero's watch. Look it up.

Nice deflection............but it does nothing to prove your point that someone at WVU had to have cheated to pry Oscar away from Cal. Where's your evidence Mr. Matlock? Put up or shut up.

Eat sh!t, Buzzkill. Nothing that I stated was untrue. If you choose to not connect the dots, then that's your choice, but when I see posters like Allen/T-Bone act as if other programs cheat, but his favorite one doesn't, then I give him a reality check. NCAA probation is a fact-look it up.

Eat sh!t, Buzzkill. Nothing that I stated was untrue. If you choose to not connect the dots, then that's your choice, but when I see posters like Allen/T-Bone act as if other programs cheat, but his favorite one doesn't, then I give him a reality check. NCAA probation is a fact-look it up.

Oh now I've gone and upset you. The NCAA probation was at Cincy, not WVU. You implied that WVU is cheating in the same way. I asked you to prove your allegations and you keep deflecting back to Cincy. I asked you to show me your proof that the same thing is going on at WVU under Huggins watch and you can't. Put up or shut up.

Your telling me to shut up isn't working, and you're a frustrated old p.o.s., aren't you? A tiger doesn't lose its stripes. Move along now, Matlock.

Last edited:
You're telling me to shut up isn't working, and you're a frustrated old p.o.s., aren't you? A tiger doesn't lose its stripes. Move along now, Matlock.

Keep deflecting............but it doesn't change the fact that you are full of BS. I won't keep you longer because I know it's time to lock the doors on the law firm you claim to own and set out on your daily jog along Kanawha Blvd. before you retire to your 7500 sq. ft. Scott Depot mansion. Just more of your BS. Maybe overnight you can come up with something to prove your allegation that someone at WVU cheated to get Oscar to come to WVU. As I've said before, put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Keep being a giant a$$ hole and repeating yourself, delusional one. I've presented facts, and you've chosen to bury your thick head in the sand. Fact: Probation at Cincinnati. Fact: Beasley received a sack full of cash. Fact: Two of Calipari's programs were caught cheating. Fact: WVU convinced Oscar to go to Morganhole U. instead of UK. Fact: You're a pinhead.

Keep being a giant a$$ hole and repeating yourself, delusional one. I've presented facts, and you've chosen to bury your thick head in the sand. Fact: Probation at Cincinnati. Fact: Beasley received a sack full of cash. Fact: Two of Calipari's programs were caught cheating. Fact: WVU convinced Oscar to go to Morganhole U. instead of UK. Fact: You're a pinhead.

Another attempt at deflecting from your assertion that someone at WVU had to be cheating in order to get Oscar at WVU. And you still can't back up your claim. Put up or shut up

You don't know what an assertion is, you old f-tard. LMAO at your room temperature-level IQ! You're desperate to catch me in a lie, but you can't, and all that you do on here is lie. Look up the definition of the word, "assertion," and also quote the post in which I allegedly stated that my house was 7,500 square feet while you are at it, Pops. You're almost as delusional as Westsider, which is a scary thought.

I'm delusional? The big deal made on Beasley was that Huggins hired his AAU coach. Now the fairytale has evolved to getting a sack of cash.

Oscar came to WVU due to the recommendation of Sags who is attending the same school and was first to offer him plus kept in touch with him building the trust.

How much is the rent for your brain this month?

Yes, you're a delusional fraud, Pestsider. You're so deluded and idiotic that you think that only a Marshall fan would root against the school for which you root, but did not attend. You're the same clueless clown who argued on Hugh Freeze's behalf when I stated that there was no way that he was beating out Alabama for five-star recruits without cheating. Michael Beasley said himself that he received cash, so take up your theory with him. Finally, I would expect nothing less of a delusional one than to believe that a poor African teenager would pass up a chance to receive big bucks to play at an NBA factory to attend Morganhole U., where nobody (allegedly) ever cheats.

So where is the link to Beasley's statement?

I never said anything or cared about Hugh Freeze. Lie much?

So where is the proof on Oscar again?

The rest is more of you gibberish thinking that it somehow bothers me.

Why must you lie like a rug, fraudulent one? I'm not going to scour posts on the CFF site from years ago to prove to you that you attacked me for merely suggesting that Hugh Freeze was cheating to get five-star recruits. You were likely butt hurt because Mississippi and West Virginia have so much in common, or were just being an argumentative pr!ck, as usual. I'm also not going to Google Beasley to find his assertion that he had received money before enrolling at Kansas State, but you could do so, if you weren't so lazy. This isn't a court of law, either, jacka$$, so your demands of proof are misplaced. Do you know what circumstantial evidence is, nitwit? Circumstantial evidence is admissible evidence. Go back and read my posts, and stop lying. Did I post that Oscar had received money? Or, did I simply state that posters like T-Bone/Allen shouldn't throw rocks at other programs at a time when tHuggs wrestles away a five-star recruit from Calipari, the same guy who has left TWO programs in NCAA probation shambles, due to improper benefits being given to his recruits?

Once again toeshit aka herdone rides a thread off the rails.

ADVERTISEMENT