ADVERTISEMENT

My dear friend Lori wants to buy her daughter an MBA from

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
WVU. What is the going rate for that type of degree these days? BTW, Lori is not a sitting Governor!

Scandalous for sure. Manchin's puppet Mike Garrison has been replaced, so your friend Lori's daughter is SOL. She will have to earn her MBA, unlike Heather Bresch. I didn't like how Joe and his daughter tainted the reputation of WVU, and I didn't like him influencing our football schedule to get Cabell County voters to vote for him in his eventual Senate bid. But both plans worked out for him.

Maybe you can answer my question from another thread about whether Byron Leftwich was one of the Marshall football players collecting a paycheck in the football office during the Mops for Props scandal back in Marshall's good ole days.

Scandalous for sure. Manchin's puppet Mike Garrison has been replaced, so your friend Lori's daughter is SOL. She will have to earn her MBA, unlike Heather Bresch. I didn't like how Joe and his daughter tainted the reputation of WVU, and I didn't like him influencing our football schedule to get Cabell County voters to vote for him in his eventual Senate bid. But both plans worked out for him.

Maybe you can answer my question from another thread about whether Byron Leftwich was one of the Marshall football players collecting a paycheck in the football office during the Mops for Props scandal back in Marshall's good ole days.
I don't know whether Byron was a prop or not but Rifle suggested that he sat out his Frosh season due to size issues not academics. Besides he would have been sitting behind another useful QB that year anyway. But back to my friend Lori, are you sure there is no way to simply purchase a WVU graduate degree?

I don't know whether Byron was a prop or not but Rifle suggested that he sat out his Frosh season due to size issues not academics. Besides he would have been sitting behind another useful QB that year anyway. But back to my friend Lori, are you sure there is no way to simply purchase a WVU graduate degree?

I'd suggest you call Joe Manchin's DC office at 202-224-3954 and ask Joe. He's proven that he can get that done.........but while you've got him on the line don't be begging for him to use his influence to revive the Coal Bowl. We've got bigger fish to fry.

I'd suggest you call Joe Manchin's DC office at 202-224-3954 and ask Joe. He's proven that he can get that done.........but while you've got him on the line don't be begging for him to use his influence to revive the Coal Bowl. We've got bigger fish to fry.
...you mean like JMU? You Cousins better watch out for the Dukes!

...you mean like JMU? You Cousins better watch out for the Dukes!

I was thinking more along the lines of the 11 P-5's we have on our schedule this year and every year for the forseeable future. How many P-5's will the Blundering Terds face this year?

I was thinking more along the lines of the 11 P-5's we have on our schedule this year and every year for the forseeable future. How many P-5's will the Blundering Terds face this year?
You best take a helpful hint from us...watch out for JMU before you move on to teams that graduated every thing they had!

Joe must have college aged grand kids (since he is talking about running for governor again) that he needs degrees for.

I'll share that with Lori, she might want to make a campaign contribution!

Joe would take the money and promise to meddle with the Hallmark channel's programming to get her back in the lineup. Kind of like he did with the Herd faithful in order to get their votes when he meddled with our football schedule a few years ago.

Joe would take the money and promise to meddle with the Hallmark channel's programming to get her back in the lineup. Kind of like he did with the Herd faithful in order to get their votes when he meddled with our football schedule a few years ago.
Hahaahahahhahahaha..OK, that showed some wit!

True story: Joe and Gayle were on my flight from Atlanta to San Diego on Friday. The Mrs. talked to both of them, and said that they were nice, but I had no interest in talking to them. Note to Tony: I talked to Marty Brennaman and Jeff Brantley after Saturday night's win at Petco Park. I brought home two Reds' victories (Friday night's extra inning win was the other), so it's your turn now.

True story: Joe and Gayle were on my flight from Atlanta to San Diego on Friday. The Mrs. talked to both of them, and said that they were nice, but I had no interest in talking to them. Note to Tony: I talked to Marty Brennaman and Jeff Brantley after Saturday night's win at Petco Park. I brought home two Reds' victories (Friday night's extra inning win was the other), so it's your turn now.
Last night about did me in! We don't get anything easy!

It will always be a struggle to win, if Jose Iglesias continues to lead the team in hitting, and guys like Jared Hughes and Zach Duke don't pitch like they have in the past. At one point on Saturday night, the Reds' top hitter was batting .250.

It will always be a struggle to win, if Jose Iglesias continues to lead the team in hitting, and guys like Jared Hughes and Zach Duke don't pitch like they have in the past. At one point on Saturday night, the Reds' top hitter was batting .250.
I've about given up on Schblier hitting a blistering .140 with 4 whiffs last night. Bring up Stenzel right now and hand him the CF job!

True story: Joe and Gayle were on my flight from Atlanta to San Diego on Friday. The Mrs. talked to both of them, and said that they were nice, .........................

Yeah, real nice people. LOL. I've lived in Marion County since before Joe ever got into politics. I've watched one crooked dealing after another from him, including the Heather Bresch scandal. I can honestly say that he has never gotten a single vote from me regardless of what office he was running for. I never have met his wife but here's a little tidbit about her trying to further benefit their daughter and the company Heather runs -

"On July 10, 2013, Manchin was elected President of the West Virginia Board of Education for a two-year term.[2][6]

In 2016, Manchin was the subject of some controversy when USA Today, a national newspaper, published an article noting that Manchin, upon becoming Board of Education president in 2012, spearheaded a campaign for states to require schools to purchase EpiPens and other medical supplies.[7] Eleven states created laws to require schools to stock EpiPens, made by Mylan pharmaceuticals, leading to a "near monopoly" of Mylan's epinephrine autoinjector in the school health sector.[7] The article noted the potential for a conflict of interest, as Mylan's CEO, Heather Bresch, is Manchin's daughter."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayle_Conelly_Manchin

yeh they didn't have pants big eough

Yeah, real nice people. LOL. I've lived in Marion County since before Joe ever got into politics. I've watched one crooked dealing after another from him, including the Heather Bresch scandal. I can honestly say that he has never gotten a single vote from me regardless of what office he was running for. I never have met his wife but here's a little tidbit about her trying to further benefit their daughter and the company Heather runs -

"On July 10, 2013, Manchin was elected President of the West Virginia Board of Education for a two-year term.[2][6]

In 2016, Manchin was the subject of some controversy when USA Today, a national newspaper, published an article noting that Manchin, upon becoming Board of Education president in 2012, spearheaded a campaign for states to require schools to purchase EpiPens and other medical supplies.[7] Eleven states created laws to require schools to stock EpiPens, made by Mylan pharmaceuticals, leading to a "near monopoly" of Mylan's epinephrine autoinjector in the school health sector.[7] The article noted the potential for a conflict of interest, as Mylan's CEO, Heather Bresch, is Manchin's daughter."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayle_Conelly_Manchin
Thanks for researching and posting that which everybody who lives in West Virginia and has an IQ North of 85 already knows. You apparently missed this part of my post above: "I had no interest in talking to them." I have a better reason to not ever vote for Joe, but you won't believe it, so I won't waste my time posting it.

Thanks for researching and posting that which everybody who lives in West Virginia and has an IQ North of 85 already knows. You apparently missed this part of my post above: "I had no interest in talking to them." I have a better reason to not ever vote for Joe, but you won't believe it, so I won't waste my time posting it.
Here's a brain teaser for you...which is the more likely bunch to take the quarters out of a dead man's eyes, the Moore's or the Manchin's?

WVU. What is the going rate for that type of degree these days? BTW, Lori is not a sitting Governor!

I believe you have to have connections. That;s about it.

How much does janitorial jobs pay for MU football players these days?

You're right Pinocchio, I wouldn't believe you.
Nobody cares what you believe, you delusional old turd. Be sure to count on your fingers and toes the helicopters circling your single wide in Gilmer County, so that you will have something to do today, geezer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT