ADVERTISEMENT

My dear friend Buzz and I agreed that WVU could win

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
win every game from here on out or could conversely lose every game from here on out with the exception of ISU! I now offer the Cyclones deserve to be in that mix! Big 12 not the best football among the P-5 but certainly the most entertaining for my money!

Hmmmmm, dear friends are we ?

Who knows how this team will do ? We've already out played the current #6 and #15 rated teams and our own mistakes cost us both games. There is no doubt that poor special teams play is the reason why we aren't 5-0 at this point, but the scoreboard is all that matters. If that trend continues we could be in for a very frustrating season. Get it fixed in a hurry and it could be a very good year.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, dear friends are we ?

Who knows how this team will do ? We've already out played the current #6 and #15 rated teams and our own mistakes cost us both games. There is no doubt that poor special teams play is the reason why we aren't 5-0 at this point, but the scoreboard is all that matters. If that trend continues we could be in for a very frustrating season. Get it fixed in a hurry and it could be a very good year.
...nobody on the slate the Mounties can't beat! I told my other good friend Couch ,7-5 for the 2017 edition of Mountie Football and he scolded me for Anti WVU bias when he was asking for pre season predictions. I'll stand on that number , which all things considered ain't bad!

ADVERTISEMENT