ADVERTISEMENT

My brother will try to Walk-on to WVU in 2019

Taylor3535

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2014
Florida
He’s 6’1” 170lbs and plays both ways in PA. Has the frame to put on another 25lbs. He’s currently leading all of PA in Interceptions (5) and total tackles (49).

He’s starting to get a little more buzz from smaller schools and Toledo’s coach came out to see him recently.

He has loved WVU since I started going there in 2008 and follows WVU basketball and Football religiously.

Below are some highlights from his first 3 games.

Last edited:
He would be an awesome addition. Mountaineer nation loves hardworking walkons too.

He’s 6’1” 170lbs and plays both ways in PA. Has the frame to put on another 25lbs easy. He’s currently leading all of PA in Interceptions (5) and total tackles (49).

He’s starting to get a little more buzz from smaller schools and Toledo’s coach came out to see him recently.

He has loved WVU since I started going there in 2008 and follows WVU basketball and Football religiously.

Below are some highlights from his first 3 games.
always can use a player who know what it means to work hard......hope he makes it

He now has 7 interceptions through 4 games and continues to lead all of Pennsylvania in that category.

Below is his game 4 tape. It’s only two quarters worth because they decided to play the game in the middle of Florence.

ADVERTISEMENT