ADVERTISEMENT

Muthed

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
before you come on here and tell everyone that marshla beat WVU today by osmosis I hope you watched all those nice clean jerseys playing for WV today.....right now they are deep into the third team........that's the sign a smart coach....get everyone playing time and don't show Okie state anything and still win.......so YOU go back to the kiddie table, sit down and shut up until you are called on again

before you come on here and tell everyone that marshla beat WVU today by osmosis I hope you watched all those nice clean jerseys playing for WV today.....right now they are deep into the third team........that's the sign a smart coach....get everyone playying time and don't show Okie state anything and still win.......so YOU go back to the kiddie table, sit down and shut up until you are called on again
You almost made it to 59, but you were woefully north of 0 on the defensive side. Enjoy this one. Win #2 may be awhile.

Reactions: old buzzard
The Big 12 sucks. Overrated Iowa State gets crushed by the Louisiana Rajun Cajuns and Kansas State loses to Arkansas State. The Mighty Sun Belt Conference embarrasses the Little 12. But hey, WVU did thump an FCS school with a rookie coach and a depleted roster that Marshall shut out the week before.

The Big 12 sucks. Overrated Iowa State gets crushed by the Louisiana Rajun Cajuns and Kansas State loses to Arkansas State. The Mighty Sun Belt Conference embarrasses the Little 12. But hey, WVU did thump an FCS school with a rookie coach and a depleted roster that Marshall shut out the week before.

Who did Ohio State play today?

Kans State was going to be horrible but people here think the silver fox is still coaching. They lost 28 seniors and 15 starters.

Iowa State is always overrated for some reason. ISU is nothing but a 7-5 team every year. I don't know why people pump sunshine up Matt Campbell's butt. He should have left when he had the chance.

Reactions: JWG66
The B1G libtards are supposedly meeting today, so Ohio State may be playing sooner than you think. WVU didn't play anybody today, either, unless you've deluded yourself into thinking that an FCS school with a brand new coach and a depleted roster, due to so many players having quit, is much better than a high school team.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
The B1G libtards are supposedly meeting today, so Ohio State may be playing sooner than you think. WVU didn't play anybody today, either, unless you've deluded yourself into thinking that an FCS school with a brand new coach and a depleted roster, due to so many players having quit, is much better than a high school team.
you've got to admit...b however many and pac however many are liberal pussies....come on....fess up

Would not have mattered if those players didn't quit EKU sucks period.

you've got to admit...b however many and pac however many are liberal pussies....come on....fess up
I am not sure what you are asking me to admit, but if it is whether there are liberal pu$$ies in the two chicken-sh!t Power 5 conferences who canceled their fall sports a month ago, then mission accomplished. The PAC 12 is chock full of libtards, and more than half of the B1G is led by Marxists, as well. The Presidents at Michigan, Northwestern and Rutgers are left-wing political hacks, and the new B1G Commissioner thinks that he's Barack Obama, Jr. They didn't hesitate to ruin college athletes' lives to advance their political agendas, and are doing everything possible to ensure that fall sports don't start until after the Election, so we'll see whether Ohio State, Nebraska, and Iowa will be able to convince enough of the other B1G schools to vote to start play in October, but time is running out.

I am not sure what you are asking me to admit, but if it is whether there are liberal pu$$ies in the two chicken-sh!t Power 5 conferences who canceled their fall sports a month ago, then mission accomplished. The PAC 12 is chock full of libtards, and more than half of the B1G is led by Marxists, as well. The Presidents at Michigan, Northwestern and Rutgers are left-wing political hacks, and the new B1G Commissioner thinks that he's Barack Obama, Jr. They didn't hesitate to ruin college athletes' lives to advance their political agendas, and are doing everything possible to ensure that fall sports don't start until after the Election, so we'll see whether Ohio State, Nebraska, and Iowa will be able to convince enough of the other B1G schools to vote to start play in October, but time is running out.
that was the intent

Comparing scores to feel good about yourself is for amateurs. Both WV schools played against one of the worst FCS schools in the nation. It was basically a scrimmage game for both programs against the Washington Generals.

I watched a half of both games, and felt Marshall looked pretty sharp for the most part, considering it was their first game. You'll find out more about them when they play a decent Appalachian State team.

As for WV today, they made a few mistakes that would cost them dearly against a half decent team, particularly on special teams, so they'll need to work on eliminating those errors.

All told, I don't think you learned much from either ball club during their initial outing.

Sunbelt conference was the big winner of the day with a couple nice wins. Thought Iowa State was going to compete for the conference championship, but they really got dominated by Louisiana. Maybe they still will, but I was surprised by how much Louisiana dominated them.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Louisiana is a top 25 team. Kansas State I had that game as an upset and changed it when I saw Arkansas State 17 players tested positive for Covid. I should have left it alone. Iowa State has always been over rated since Campbell became coach. He's only 26-26 (18-18) at WVU and Marshall both would be screaming for his head at that. Big 12 is 3 teams that's it. Oklahoma, Little Oklahoma and Texas. Those 4 through 8 teams toss a coin. Then there's Tech and the joke KU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT