ADVERTISEMENT

MU boys: For your eyes only................................................

Tonycried

All-American
Aug 6, 2004
Can you believe we have a solid shot to win C-USA basketball outright this week? True, we'll have to do it on the road but just to have the opportunity seemed impossible in November. This team has gotten all the moving parts to come together a the right time...if I'm UAB , I'd buckle up!

Can you believe we have a solid shot to win C-USA basketball outright this week? True, we'll have to do it on the road but just to have the opportunity seemed impossible in November. This team has gotten all the moving parts to come together a the right time...if I'm UAB , I'd buckle up!
Considering that you are 1-9 against the RPI top 150 and your next two games are against RPI #85 and #86 on the road, it will be a tough to get one win let alone two. But kudos to Dan for not losing this team.

Considering that you are 1-9 against the RPI top 150 and your next two games are against RPI #85 and #86 on the road, it will be a tough to get one win let alone two. But kudos to Dan for not losing this team.
I let you boys sweat out RPI's and such nonsense...I know last year you attempted to prove how great WVU and the rest of the Big 12 was by interjecting RPI's , which whatever way you cut it is just an opinion....but when the rubber met the road , not a single team from the "RPI champion" Big 12 left standing in the elite eight! The proof is , as they say " in the pudding"

I let you boys sweat out RPI's and such nonsense...I know last year you attempted to prove how great WVU and the rest of the Big 12 was by interjecting RPI's , which whatever way you cut it is just an opinion....but when the rubber met the road , not a single team from the "RPI champion" Big 12 left standing in the elite eight! The proof is , as they say " in the pudding"
Yea that is right. You guys don't have to sweat the RPI since you're in a one bid league. When was the last time you were in the dance? Of course we sweat the RPI for seeding.

It is an impossible task to prove anything to a delusional fan base that believes it can talk smack to us when they are 0-11 against us in football. We just understand that your fans are special kind of stupid.

I thought you had given up the pipe...seeing what it did to lil Detroit and goatherd....REALLY?

Yeah you're right Tony, these guys have never been as good as they thought they were.

NEVER!!!!!!

It is hard to argue against RPI as an overall indicator of strength for teams and conferences because it is based on wins and wins and losses are weighted by home vs away. It is a measure of wins and beating winning teams with a preference toward road wins.

I'm really proud of our team. We've come a long way!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT