ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU at Marshall

CAJUNEER

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The Joan mostly empty. What else is there to do in Huntington? They need to go the Pitt route and sell nickle tickets.

What channel is that on?

It has to be more exciting than watching GA Tech curb stomping a blood hole in the Ville and walking it dry.

Correction. It's 45-17 and they still have to play the 4th qtr. ALL OF IT AND SOME 3 mins PLUS OF THE 3RD.

Yeah that blackout was really intimidating to GA Tech-haha

It’s actually mostly filled up. Some showed up after kickoff. It’s Friday and a work day. Folks got jobs first. I went to the N.C. State game couple weeks ago and the Marshall fans were classy people. The women were hot throughout the stadium. Hot moms and hot chick Marshall students. No dope addicts in that crowd. Stop hyping that nonsense up. Total BS.

Marshall redshirt freshmen QB Isaiah Green is missed so far tonight through first quarter. He is out tonight with a minor injury. Let’s see if grad transfer QB Thompson settles down. Isaiah Green has much higher ceiling. CBSSN on channel 221 on direct tv.

It’s actually mostly filled up. Some showed up after kickoff. It’s Friday and a work day. Folks got jobs first. I went to the N.C. State game couple weeks ago and the Marshall fans were classy people. The women were hot throughout the stadium. Hot moms and hot chick Marshall students. No dope addicts in that crowd. Stop hyping that nonsense up. Total BS.

Marshall redshirt freshmen QB Isaiah Green is missed so far tonight through first quarter. He is out tonight with a minor injury. Let’s see if grad transfer QB Thompson settles down. Isaiah Green has much higher ceiling. CBSSN on channel 221 on direct tv.
Pfffft right....mighty mtsu bout to crack it wide open

Wow Marshall without top QB, top RB and top offensive lineman. QB Isaiah Green not playing is huge loss. QB Alex Thompson was horrible.

lol, attendance was sub-26,000

Weird that WVUUSA5 would be at the MU game while WVU was playing KSU at home, huh?

Our game kicked at 3:30 that day and Marshall at 7.

Either you just got caught in another lie or you’re admitting that you can’t afford WVU games

Reactions: 5-Technique
Why are we so obsessed with that high school team in Huntington?
My focus is on Kansas and watching the demolition derby in Mountaineer Field in person. I just LOVE singing "Country Roads" after a WVU victory!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Lol ok. I wanted to see Marshall play a power 5 school and I already knew WVU would destroy Kansas State. Kansas State is down. First WVU home game I missed. I will be at all other WVU home games. I got the money and resources to see all WV sports good bud. There is nothing wrong with supporting Marshall when they don’t play WVU. I support my state.

Now today I get to see WVU play live against Kansas in great weather. Out of state sellout flunkies can only dream.

Lol ok. I wanted to see Marshall play a power 5 school and I already knew WVU would destroy Kansas State. Kansas State is down. First WVU home game I missed. I will be at all other WVU home games. I got the money and resources to see all WV sports good bud. There is nothing wrong with supporting Marshall when they don’t play WVU. I support my state.

Now today I get to see WVU play live against Kansas in great weather. Out of state sellout flunkies can only dream.

Season ticket holders in 125 for 10 years. Sat next to the Bechts, Loves, Brad Lewis' parents, Khori Ivy's mom, Zereoue/AJ Nastasi GF lol

Oh and the Bulgers when Katie and Meg were just little kids in braces...

Anthony Becht's sisters were HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

kudos to you in buying a $10 ticket

Where are you tailgating my man?

Boy it was hot today. Crowd was lackadaisical just like players. Kansas is definitely better and competes now. Give them credit. Still got the win and Will Grier passed 4TDs despite 3 int and a fumble. 5-0. I’m happy. Did the TV show Simms swing fists with defender?

I’m always at WVU games and top WV high school games. Almost Heaven!

Mostly filled up with what? Pot? Did you smoke it all?

Mostly filled up with what? Pot? Did you smoke it all?

If Marshall's HC's brother was in the house, there were drug addicts there. His meth is reported to be better than the Heisenberg Blue. Tweakers follow him around like a pack of hungry dogs looking for a hand out.

Its ok if you cant afford WVU games. Nobody should judge you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT