ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC's Tom...Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid,

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla......."The one Black guy that Republicans love to roll out as fake proof that Black people, the Blacks, are MAGA, they’re MAGA," MSNBC's Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid said on Friday. "It’s a joke".

Rep. Byron Donalds
Byron-Donalds-US-House-of-Representatives.jpg

I find Joy's comments to be nothing more than crabs in a barrel," Donalds said Sunday "Just because I have a different viewpoint, different way of looking at the world, different politics, now, all of a sudden, I'm being used. You can make an argument that MSNBC is using her."
Reid has previously referred to Black Republicans like Donalds,Ben Carson and Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., as tokens for the party.

Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid,
iu

3c2333fa-ad91-4aaa-8f89-390970c1a7bf-_NUP_191277_0013.jpg

Joy-Reid-MSNBC-2.jpg

These chics aren't any worse than Biden who said Blacks who don't vote for him "ain't Black"! :oops:
iu

Reactions: bornaneer
Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla......."The one Black guy that Republicans love to roll out as fake proof that Black people, the Blacks, are MAGA, they’re MAGA," MSNBC's Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid said on Friday. "It’s a joke".

Rep. Byron Donalds
Byron-Donalds-US-House-of-Representatives.jpg

I find Joy's comments to be nothing more than crabs in a barrel," Donalds said Sunday "Just because I have a different viewpoint, different way of looking at the world, different politics, now, all of a sudden, I'm being used. You can make an argument that MSNBC is using her."
Reid has previously referred to Black Republicans like Donalds,Ben Carson and Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., as tokens for the party.

Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid,
iu

3c2333fa-ad91-4aaa-8f89-390970c1a7bf-_NUP_191277_0013.jpg

Joy-Reid-MSNBC-2.jpg
Poverty prostitute. (not Byron...the Hoochie Mama)

Reactions: bornaneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT