ADVERTISEMENT

Mountaineers Offense Has Many Ways To Attack

TexasforevEER

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2006
Yes............we have a stable of quality running backs and a bevy of great receivers. We also have a very capable offensive line and a strong defense that leads the Big 12. Now, Let's Bring on the Mountaineers! I can't wait to give dem Canes a measure of revenge!

Reactions: xgunnx and Euell
Yes............we have a stable of quality running backs and a bevy of great receivers. We also have a very capable offensive line and a strong defense that leads the Big 12. Now, Let's Bring on the Mountaineers! I can't wait to give dem Canes a measure of revenge!

Talked with my Mom in M'town this morning and she was upset that most of the radio callers were down on Skyler.

I told her that he was going to be the key to the game and that if he could make the short passes and hit a couple of the bombs he seems so adept at for big completions, don't hold the ball too long or scramble out of trouble for gains, that he would be OK and maybe the MVP of the game.

I hope I'm right for once.

The Sky is likely to be the game's MVP. Yes, I said MVP. The Sky can and will step up as required. He will hit the bomb but will go with the shorter routes most of the time, letting the back or wide receiver do it in the open field. Yes, The Sky will be the game MVP. Warez

The Sky is likely to be the game's MVP. Yes, I said MVP. The Sky can and will step up as required. He will hit the bomb but will go with the shorter routes most of the time, letting the back or wide receiver do it in the open field. Yes, The Sky will be the game MVP. Warez

How did that work out for you? Sky is one of the worst QB's in the power 5 and should not be playing at this level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT