ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Mountaineers handle business at home, beat OSU 85-67

Well just when they push you out they try to bring you back in. Do something in these next 2 road games and I might care again.

WVU’s performance tonight against Oklahoma State is what my eyeballs saw in the 1st 2/3 of the season and predicted 20 W’s before the NINE losses by single digits!

Ferocious, calculating defense that gave WVU 20 extra points via turnovers.

Passing, not dribbling, which ALWAYS is better in the long run.

Stevenson was astounding with 23 points, 5 for 6 with his 3’s. He only has ONE official assist but he made far more passes than that for easy points by his teammates.

Keddy was strong early, Tre was strong late. Wague made all 3 of his field goals but his mouth cost WVU points and his defense far out-shone Bell!

WVU made 80% of its free throws, missing only 5 of 25!

Erik made 5 of 6 tries on 3’s.

And coached the team on the floor the entire game, stopping by the bench to get Huggins’ instructions while frees throws were being shot or WVU or Oklahoma State was getting ready to pass the ball in bounds.

SEVEN Mountaineers had 3 or more rebounds. WVU only had 40 to the Cowboys’ 38 but Mountaineer rebounds came at more critical times, generally, and from everybody.

Spectacular performance. WVU dominated the entire game. So much so that the final 5 minutes -- usually a time for us to hold our breaths -- were spent mostly by players from the bench in mop-up duties.

Tonight, WVU threw Oklahoma State, which was 7-7 in the toughest conference in America with SIX Top 25 teams, under the bus. (Yes, that’s a jab at those who said Huggins threw the players under the bus after the previous game. Well, they got the message, didn’t they?)

WVU lost to this team by 7 the first time. Not the same teams, seemed like, tonight.

Oklahoma State probably felt like Baylor or Texas put on WVU uniforms to play the Cowboys tonight. Same devastating results by WVU, Baylor and Texas.

If WVU can win 1 of its 3 left against Top 25 teams, including one the Mountaineers beat earlier, and then win the opener in the Big 12 tournament that will match the bottom 4 teams, then 18 W’s is achievable.

If you win 18 in the Big 12, for March Madness consideration that’s like winning 20 in the Big 10, 21 in the SEC or ACC and 30 in the Pac-12.

FINALLY, the Mountaineers listened to Huggins and seemed like they read my posts (which they didn't, of course)!!!

This team CAN make a run in March Madness!

Maybe not to Elite Eight or Final Four, but perhaps with the attitude and performance it showed tonight, at least to the Sweet Sixteen!

Wouldn’t that be Sweet?

WVU’s performance tonight against Oklahoma State is what my eyeballs saw in the 1st 2/3 of the season and predicted 20 W’s before the NINE losses by single digits!

Ferocious, calculating defense that gave WVU 20 extra points via turnovers.

Passing, not dribbling, which ALWAYS is better in the long run.

Stevenson was astounding with 23 points, 5 for 6 with his 3’s. He only has ONE official assist but he made far more passes than that for easy points by his teammates.

Keddy was strong early, Tre was strong late. Wague made all 3 of his field goals but his mouth cost WVU points and his defense far out-shone Bell!

WVU made 80% of its free throws, missing only 5 of 25!

Erik made 5 of 6 tries on 3’s.

And coached the team on the floor the entire game, stopping by the bench to get Huggins’ instructions while frees throws were being shot or WVU or Oklahoma State was getting ready to pass the ball in bounds.

SEVEN Mountaineers had 3 or more rebounds. WVU only had 40 to the Cowboys’ 38 but Mountaineer rebounds came at more critical times, generally, and from everybody.

Spectacular performance. WVU dominated the entire game. So much so that the final 5 minutes -- usually a time for us to hold our breaths -- were spent mostly by players from the bench in mop-up duties.

Tonight, WVU threw Oklahoma State, which was 7-7 in the toughest conference in America with SIX Top 25 teams, under the bus. (Yes, that’s a jab at those who said Huggins threw the players under the bus after the previous game. Well, they got the message, didn’t they?)

WVU lost to this team by 7 the first time. Not the same teams, seemed like, tonight.

Oklahoma State probably felt like Baylor or Texas put on WVU uniforms to play the Cowboys tonight. Same devastating results by WVU, Baylor and Texas.

If WVU can win 1 of its 3 left against Top 25 teams, including one the Mountaineers beat earlier, and then win the opener in the Big 12 tournament that will match the bottom 4 teams, then 18 W’s is achievable.

If you win 18 in the Big 12, for March Madness consideration that’s like winning 20 in the Big 10, 21 in the SEC or ACC and 30 in the Pac-12.

FINALLY, the Mountaineers listened to Huggins and seemed like they read my posts (which they didn't, of course)!!!

This team CAN make a run in March Madness!

Maybe not to Elite Eight or Final Four, but perhaps with the attitude and performance it showed tonight, at least to the Sweet Sixteen!

Wouldn’t that be Sweet?
Just go away.

Now you're...in the glow of your life meaning boy's win...are hoping that another poster who doesnt see things in your twisted way dies!!!!!! Enough of your crap. You are a deranged MFer.

STILL STAYING UP TILL WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING TO PROVE TO EVERYONE ELSE HOW I LIVE RENT-FREE IN YOUR HEAD, I SEE. JUST SHORTENED YOUR LIFE AGAIN. SMILE. I SWEAR, YOUR FACE WON'T CRACK.

WELL, YOU SHORTENED YOUR LIFESPAN AGAIN. I'LL BE LOOKING DOWN ON YOUR CASKET IF YOU DON'T STOP YOU ANGER AND NASTINESS.
People who are distressed by recurring, unwanted, and uncontrollable thoughts or who feel driven to repeat specific behaviors may have obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). The thoughts and behaviors that characterize OCD can interfere with daily life, but treatment can help people manage their symptoms.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT