ADVERTISEMENT

Mountaineers Getting Respect

TejasFan

Senior
Jun 13, 2004
TeeAWanna, Mexico
Yes...........the Mountaineers are getting respect. Take a look around. They are ranked #6 in the country. If you don't call that RESPECT................then what do you call it? Where is TorontoEERs and Airport when you need support from them?

Warez

Yes...........the Mountaineers are getting respect. Take a look around. They are ranked #6 in the country. If you don't call that RESPECT................then what do you call it? Where is TorontoEERs and Airport when you need support from them?

Warez
Respect from the pollsters, not the talking heads. But who gives two sh*ts about Herbstreit, Davis and Pollack anyway.
@torontoeers and @Airport will weigh in, I'm sure. Airport is on the mend and probably has plenty of time on his hands.

Respect from the pollsters, not the talking heads. But who gives two sh*ts about Herbstreit, Davis and Pollack anyway.
@torontoeers and @Airport will weigh in, I'm sure. Airport is on the mend and probably has plenty of time on his hands.
Back at work, for 5 hours or so, not sure why you tagged me on this, I would say that we haven't really beaten anybody of note yet. Of course, neither has Bama. We need to get better inside the 10 yard line. I don't think we've utilized the roll out yet. Time to fake the inside cut and pivot to the outside with Grier on a roll out with the option to run or pass.

Back at work, for 5 hours or so, not sure why you tagged me on this, I would say that we haven't really beaten anybody of note yet. Of course, neither has Bama. We need to get better inside the 10 yard line. I don't think we've utilized the roll out yet. Time to fake the inside cut and pivot to the outside with Grier on a roll out with the option to run or pass.
I'd like to see them attempt blitzing on WG this wknd...think he would then be able to carve em up. Of course they seem to utilize a 3 man front like us and try to create confusion...something tells me Campbell will hold his blitz package to a minimum however...he's a smart guy. Should be a dandy of a game...Clones better now than they have been in years imo, and that crowd on a nighttime kick should be whipped into a frenzy...LGM!

Reactions: Airport

Warez
Just got out of the hospital. Trying to get back to full fighting strength.

Reactions: torontoeers
Ya Herb lol...he's the best of the bunch...tool. As you say I could care less what espn and the like have to comment. It's all subjective. Things to improve on , of course but I think they are likely ready to roll in Ames at game start. Can they sustain that motivation is the real question imo.
Also #6 is quite lofty and if the talking heads aren't slobbering all over the good guys that's ok with me...my memory over the years dictates we do far better when something to prove...

Airport............my daddy always said he was proud of my play and he didn't care if I was running, passing or giving it off to someone else. Yes, that's the way it was with the ole Triple Option that Warez ran. Come to think of it I preferred the Veer offense. No team could defend the Veer. That being said, why is WV not running the Veer? Last team to run the Veer was Vilanova. By the way, keep up the good work! TorontoEERs and EX-Pat in Georgia gives a good report on you. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT