ADVERTISEMENT

More savage Trump

No shit. That is why you dumbasses that wonder why people still talk about Trump is because he runs the Republican party. Y'all pussies still talk about Hillary and Obama.

Secondly, savage Trump is why y'all are Trumpers. You can use policy all you want...his policies benefit me more than your poor ass. You just like him because he tries to own the libs. That is pretty much the only thing you can afford to own. Also says more about your personality...that you need a win so badly, because you lose are pretty much everything else in life.

Reactions: Bucktown Brown
Y'all pussies still talk about Hilliary and Obama. You just like him because he tries to own the libs.

When was the last time a thread was started about Obama or Hilliary?

You think that's why we like him?

I don't know about everyone else, but I liked his "America first" policy. I also liked low inflation, great economy, energy independence, lower taxes, less crime, a secure border and the way he stood up to China. His foreign policies were spectacular.

Why you like high crime, an unsecure border, bowing to our foreign adversaries, high inflation, drug crisis, high taxes and a bigger government is a question I can't begin to answer. Would you care to?

Get over yourself and your hatred. You're looking goofy.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Gunny46
When was the last time a thread was started about Obama or Hilliary?

You think that's why we like him?

I don't know about everyone else, but I liked his "America first" policy. I also liked low inflation, great economy, energy independence, lower taxes, less crime, a secure border and the way he stood up to China. His foreign policies were spectacular.

Why you like high crime, an unsecure border, bowing to our foreign adversaries, high inflation, drug crisis, high taxes and a bigger government is a question I can't begin to answer. Would you care to?

Get over yourself and your hatred. You're looking goofy.

:rolleyes:

Democrats are pissed that America First candidates are replacing RINOs in controlling the opposition party. Burns their ass they might actually have to come up with real solutions to the problems they have created.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT