ADVERTISEMENT

More classified documents found in Pedo-Joe's Delaware garage, White House reveals...

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
His GARAGE, bleaters. Still think what Trump is accused of is worse? :joy:

Let me guess.... @sammyk is still going to stick to the wait-and-see approach, while he remains outraged over Trump?

LINK: Pedo-Joe had another batch of classified documents housed in the garage of one of his Delaware homes, White House lawyers announced Thursday.

The White House Counsel's Office searched Pedo-Joe's two residences in Rehoboth Beach and Wilmington, Delaware this week after revelations about a collection of Obama-era classified documents at a think tank in Washington. Pedo-Joe is facing growing scrutiny for his handling of classified documents, and the White House says it is fully cooperating with a Justice Department investigation.

White House lawyers say they immediately contacted the DOJ when they discovered the documents this week. There has been no indication of what the documents contain or whether Pedo-Joe or anyone else read them after leaving office as vice president.

"Lawyers discovered among personal and political papers a small number of additional Obama-Pedo-Joe administration records with classified markings. All but one of these documents were found in storage space in the President's Wilmington residence garage," White House lawyers wrote in a Thursday statement. "One document consisting of one page was discovered among stored materials in an adjacent room."

His GARAGE, bleaters. Still think what Trump is accused of is worse? :joy:

Let me guess.... @sammyk is still going to stick to the wait-and-see approach, while he remains outraged over Trump?

LINK: Pedo-Joe had another batch of classified documents housed in the garage of one of his Delaware homes, White House lawyers announced Thursday.

The White House Counsel's Office searched Pedo-Joe's two residences in Rehoboth Beach and Wilmington, Delaware this week after revelations about a collection of Obama-era classified documents at a think tank in Washington. Pedo-Joe is facing growing scrutiny for his handling of classified documents, and the White House says it is fully cooperating with a Justice Department investigation.

White House lawyers say they immediately contacted the DOJ when they discovered the documents this week. There has been no indication of what the documents contain or whether Pedo-Joe or anyone else read them after leaving office as vice president.

"Lawyers discovered among personal and political papers a small number of additional Obama-Pedo-Joe administration records with classified markings. All but one of these documents were found in storage space in the President's Wilmington residence garage," White House lawyers wrote in a Thursday statement. "One document consisting of one page was discovered among stored materials in an adjacent room."
As all the proof is coming out in the twitter files how Democrats all of them destroyed a divided our country with lies Democrats are yelling orange man bad...

If I was trying to hide those documents, would I have placed them in a garage with my vintage 'Vette that I use anytime I need a staged photo op to make me look young & hip instead of old & senile? C'mon man?
iu

What prop do you use to look lying & creepy Joe?

Last edited:
If you Trumpers think you've got me for breaking the Law, you're going to have to prove I meant to do it first!
iu

No we don't creepy Joe, you've already proven it by all the lies you've told pretending you didn't mean to!

Gosh...I...I never thought of it that way?
iu

Honest question folks...what do you all think happens to creepy Joe now with these revelations and a special counsel investigation into his lawless corruption?

I didn't think much about it until everyone is acknowledging heavy ties to China
I always thought he was a crook. Now that it's established what's going to happen to him? Indictment (impeachment) what? My guess is at the end of the day, nothing.

Reactions: 30CAT
Honest question folks...what do you all think happens to creepy Joe now with these revelations and a special counsel investigation into his lawless corruption?
Nothing more than a little chastising by some moderate democrats, more excuses made by the leftist and msm . Republicans will investigate as they should, talk about impeachment on every right leaning news source. Congress will come up with a new law basically saying the same thing as any old law .... nothing done but a raised debt ceiling....
What I want done . Drag Biden and any democrats involved over the coals for the next 2 years keep the corruption in the news . Please do not impeach or try to Impeach unless the fact and evidence is so clear that even moe can see it . Dear lord please don't let kamala get the title of president. Talk about the ultimate participation trophy.....

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT