ADVERTISEMENT

Moetard, SammyK, BamaTard,…thoughts on last night Debate. Where you at? Lmao!

More like licking each other’s butthole
giphy.webp

Reactions: JRZEER and Airport
So who do you guys think the Dems get to replace the creepy corpse? I don't think he's going to make it to November?🤔

Hey, I resent that!
iu

Reactions: Airport
A severe ass kicking by Trump.
Actually @WVUALLEN , I just let the creepy corpse kick himself in his poopy pants! He sh*t on himself, so I didn't have to take a dump on him!
iu

Masterful DJT....'ya wiped the floor with his own sh*t! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Sad...really...sad...six day and 16 prep experts for that performance:

Published June 24, 2024Updated June 28, 2024, 12:26 a.m. ET

At Camp David, a movie theater and an airplane hangar have been outfitted with lights and production equipment to create a mock debate stage. At least 16 current and former aides, summoned from Washington and Wilmington, whiz back and forth on golf carts to join President Biden in strategy sessions.

Mr. Biden is entering his fifth day of preparations at the presidential retreat in the woods of northern Maryland for Thursday’s debate against Donald J. Trump. Camp David has become the epicenter for an administration and campaign effort to help Mr. Biden shake off the rust that often comes with being an incumbent on the defense, and combat widespread voter concerns that he is too old to be an effective president.

Both candidates are out of practice as debaters. And Mr. Biden’s top advisers, including Ron Klain, who is managing the debate preparations, are aware of the missteps incumbents have made in the past. In 2012, President Barack Obama flailed in his first re-election debate and had to quickly reorient for the second one.

So they will be working to position Mr. Biden not only as a president in the midst of a re-election campaign, but also as a fighter who can counterpunch on the fly. Mr. Trump, an opponent who is adept at extemporaneous insults, skipped the primary debates that could have sharpened his skills.

• Haha
Reactions: JRZEER
I have to give credit to CNN,Tapper and Bash...they did a good job and were fair but some were not happy with them:

Barbra Streisand Rages at Biden Trump Debate Moderators—'Not Fair'​

Published Jun 28, 2024 at 5:53 AM EDT

On Thursday night President Joe Biden and Donald Trump faced off in their first presidential debate—and Barbra Streisand isn't happy about how it went down.

Political observers view the election as one of the most important races in modern history, as 81-year-old Biden and 78-year-old Trump, the presumptive Democratic and Republican presidential nominees, are set to face off in a rematch of the 2020 vote. The two have sparred over issues ranging from the economy to abortion rights as the election season continues to heat up.

Both men sought to win over undecided voters, as polls show the pair locked in a close race a little more than four months before the election. The two men sparred on issues including the economy, abortion and immigration.

The debate was moderated by CNN anchors Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, who have faced criticism for not fact-checking the candidates during the debate. Now Streisand has criticized the anchors for not keeping Trump on topic.

Newsweek emailed spokespeople for Streisand and Trump and contacted Bash and Tapper via CNN for comment on Friday.

"What is wrong with these two moderators who let Trump change the subject? They ask him a question, but then let him go on a rampage about something else. Not fair!" the Hollywood star posted to X, formerly Twitter.

Sad...really...sad...six day and 16 prep experts for that performance:

Published June 24, 2024Updated June 28, 2024, 12:26 a.m. ET

At Camp David, a movie theater and an airplane hangar have been outfitted with lights and production equipment to create a mock debate stage. At least 16 current and former aides, summoned from Washington and Wilmington, whiz back and forth on golf carts to join President Biden in strategy sessions.

Mr. Biden is entering his fifth day of preparations at the presidential retreat in the woods of northern Maryland for Thursday’s debate against Donald J. Trump. Camp David has become the epicenter for an administration and campaign effort to help Mr. Biden shake off the rust that often comes with being an incumbent on the defense, and combat widespread voter concerns that he is too old to be an effective president.

Both candidates are out of practice as debaters. And Mr. Biden’s top advisers, including Ron Klain, who is managing the debate preparations, are aware of the missteps incumbents have made in the past. In 2012, President Barack Obama flailed in his first re-election debate and had to quickly reorient for the second one.

So they will be working to position Mr. Biden not only as a president in the midst of a re-election campaign, but also as a fighter who can counterpunch on the fly. Mr. Trump, an opponent who is adept at extemporaneous insults, skipped the primary debates that could have sharpened his skills.
You're forgetting Biden suffers from dementia and is an idiot.

In case ya'll think Dems are gonna pick Kamala to replace Biden don't forget I wore that girl out!
iu

We remember Willie B!

Me too...heh...heh....he...he... child let me tell 'ya!
iu

We know Kamala...Willie had 'yo heels up high didn't he baby girl?????? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Which is what I hoped he would do.

I expect the remaining debates might just be canceled.
They can't risk 'ol poopy pants going back out and embarrassing himself again like that! They're going to keep him as far away from Trump as possible until they can figure out a way to get rid of one of 'em. (I still think they're going to try to assassinate Trump)

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I have to give credit to CNN,Tapper and Bash...they did a good job and were fair but some were not happy with them:

Barbra Streisand Rages at Biden Trump Debate Moderators—'Not Fair'​

Published Jun 28, 2024 at 5:53 AM EDT

On Thursday night President Joe Biden and Donald Trump faced off in their first presidential debate—and Barbra Streisand isn't happy about how it went down.

Political observers view the election as one of the most important races in modern history, as 81-year-old Biden and 78-year-old Trump, the presumptive Democratic and Republican presidential nominees, are set to face off in a rematch of the 2020 vote. The two have sparred over issues ranging from the economy to abortion rights as the election season continues to heat up.

Both men sought to win over undecided voters, as polls show the pair locked in a close race a little more than four months before the election. The two men sparred on issues including the economy, abortion and immigration.

The debate was moderated by CNN anchors Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, who have faced criticism for not fact-checking the candidates during the debate. Now Streisand has criticized the anchors for not keeping Trump on topic.

Newsweek emailed spokespeople for Streisand and Trump and contacted Bash and Tapper via CNN for comment on Friday.

"What is wrong with these two moderators who let Trump change the subject? They ask him a question, but then let him go on a rampage about something else. Not fair!" the Hollywood star posted to X, formerly Twitter.
biden did the same thing....ol hook nose needs to stick to singing, if that's what you call it

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
It’s pretty ironic and deceiving for Biden to say no president has ever talked like this referencing Trump seeking retribution. Of all people to say this, Biden has the nerve while using his DOJ to get his political opponent. Glad Trump called that out last night. Americans see this.

Reactions: atlkvb
It’s pretty ironic and deceiving for Biden to say no president has ever talked like this referencing Trump seeking retribution. Of all people to say this, Biden has the nerve while seeking his DOJ onto his political opponent. Glad Trump called that out last night. Americans see this.
Bingo. After the collusion fiasco, Biden and his corrupt DOJ took that scheme up one level coordinating all this Lawfare BS with the local DAs! They probably thought Trump would be dispatched by now the way they timed all that caca to coincide with the GOP primaries.

However Trump ran away with the GOP primaries, meantime the Lawfare cases backfired on the Left and now they're stuck with the creepy corpse who's been steadily falling apart before our eyes. What's amazing to me is they set this staged media event up on terms that were supposed to favor or heavily advantage creepy Joe. I'm actually surprised Trump agreed to it all because it was so one sided but turns out he (Trump) used all that to his advantage. Biden STILL went out there & screwed up! I mean it was FUBARed from the jump!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Bingo. After the collusion fiasco, Biden and his corrupt DOJ took that scheme up one level coordinating all this Lawfare BS with the local DAs! They probably thought Trump would be dispatched by now the way they timed all that caca to coincide with the GOP primaries.

However Trump ran away with the GOP primaries, meantime the Lawfare cases backfired on the Left and now they're stuck with the creepy corpse who's been steadily falling apart before our eyes. What's amazing to me is they set this staged media event up on terms that were supposed to favor or heavily advantage creepy Joe. I'm actually surprised Trump agreed to it all because it was so one sided but turns out he (Trump) used all that to his advantage. Biden STILL went out there & screwed up! I mean it was FUBARed from the jump!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Yes, and Biden literally threatened Trump last night that more indictments and cases are coming. Did anyone catch that?

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb
Yes, and Biden literally threatened Trump last night that more indictments and cases are coming. Did anyone catch that?
I didn't watch it, but I haven't heard that on any of the analysis I've heard since that poppy pants debacle. Link?

I don’t know if there is a link out there or not, but I watched it all and he said it
Anyone who thinks all that "Lawfare" was just a coincidence and wasn't coordinated by the Biden DOJ wasn't sitting in on those strategy meetings they held with the local DA's advising them on how to prosecute all those bogus cases!

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/biden-doj-crossed-political-rubicon-with-trump-indictment

excerpt
The Biden administration crossed a constitutional Rubicon this week. For the first time in our history, federal prosecutors have charged a former president. Also for the first time in our history, an executive branch held by the incumbent political party indicted the leading presidential candidate of the other main political party. President Joseph Biden has taken a fateful step about which even Richard Nixon did not dare to dream.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT