ADVERTISEMENT

Moe hopefully this cheers you up!

Walter Brennaneer

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
fat-girl-dancing.gif

Check out her spin - much better than yours.

Last edited:
@moe
230.jpg
Can't you nauseating Trumpers see I'm in self imposed exile because I'm so ashamed of what an ass my preferred candidate has made of both me and himself?

Um, yeah @moe ...we kinda noticed! :joy:

laughing at YOU @moe
giphy.webp

Poor @moe ...any other time he'd be posting some made up, anonymously sourced caca about Trump from one of his famously unreliable left wing websites, but today he's strangely quiet while the poopy pants creepy corpse singlehandedly sends his beloved Democrap party down in flames! :joy:

Hey @moe ....
giphy.webp

@moe
230.jpg
As if I wasn't suffering enough, this Trumper Negro not only sticks the knife in my stupid Leftist back, he gives it a nice Trump TURN!!!!!!

That's cause I told him to @moe
iu

Anything else you want us to do to mock his stupid ass DJT?

Just keep reminding him I'll be back soon...that's enough to torture him for the rest of this year!
iu

You got it DJT!!!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
1140-rachel-levine.jpg

Dr. Rachelle Levine is Moe's Pediatrician, but Moe's thinks she-he is Peter Nutritionist. She-he has been feeding Moe tube-steak for decades. Moe admits he liked Ricky-Dicky much better before the transition PERIOD.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
1140-rachel-levine.jpg

Dr. Rachelle Levine is Moe's Pediatrician, but Moe's thinks she-he is Peter Nutritionist. She-he has been feeding Moe tube-steak for decades. Moe admits he liked Ricky-Dicky much better before the transition PERIOD.
200.webp

Hey @Walter Brennaneer ...I told some black chicks about @moe and how he likes men who dress up as women. Know what they did after I told 'em?????
giphy.webp

@moe
230.jpg
That's NOT funny atl...I happen to think Rachel Levine is hot!

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Hey @moe
giphy.webp
230.jpg
I need a good stiff (starts with a "d")
@moe
230.jpg
DRINK you disgusting Trumper pervert!!!!!!
200.webp

Last edited:
  • Love
Moe is so pissed he can longer pull Ricky-Dicky's lever on election day. Now he just flicks Peter Nutritionist's nub 845 times to cast his 845 votes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Say brah, you know 'ol @moe STILL gonna vote for 'ol poopy pants, creepy corpse Joe Biden unless Dems kick him off their ticket? Ain't that dope?
giphy.webp

Just imagine how mind numbed @moe must be? Hey 'yo @moe ???????
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Can 'ya describe how our Left wing vidiot @moe is feeling these days?
giphy.webp

Say my man...take a look at @moe and the rest of the Democrat party right now! They whack huh Bro?
giphy.webp

You've seen 'em too Rudy? What do YOU think?
giphy.webp

I know right?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT