ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch Vingleberry

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
It's a dark day for Fold & Blew Nation, as one of its biggest media homers has announced that he is changing occupations, and will no longer serve as tHuggs' lap dog as of 9/8/18. I'll never forget how much of a lame, "fan boy" that Vingleberry was when tHuggs was announced as WVU's new basketball coach. Vingleberry gleefully said back then, "I really think that Huggins is going to win a National Championship at WVU."

So a sports writer assigned to cover WVU always showed bias toward WVU. That was his job. I'm sure that the Gazette will find someone to fill his shoes, if they haven't already. Some day you should try to get a job yourself........then maybe you wouldn't have to siphon free WiFi from every restaurant in town.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
It's a dark day for Fold & Blew Nation, as one of its biggest media homers has announced that he is changing occupations, and will no longer serve as tHuggs' lap dog as of 9/8/18. I'll never forget how much of a lame, "fan boy" that Vingleberry was when tHuggs was announced as WVU's new basketball coach. Vingleberry gleefully said back then, "I really think that Huggins is going to win a National Championship at WVU."
Huggy is more successful at dodging the Herd than he is at hanging banners....Mitch should realize that by now!

Huggy is more successful at dodging the Herd than he is at hanging banners....Mitch should realize that by now!

I think Huggy got to hang a Sweet 16 banner earlier this year after soundly thumping the Herd in the round of 32..........correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Huggy got to hang a Sweet 16 banner earlier this year after soundly thumping the Herd in the round of 32..........correct me if I'm wrong.
Hahahahahahahahhaha....only one banner is of note! It hangs in Philadelphia for the 2017-18 season! But good luck this year....I mean that!

Funniest post yet.

Like Herbstreet isn't blowing your garbage university every chance he gets on ESPN.

Word is Kirk sucked Urban so raw he had to miss practice the next day.

What an assclown.

And who can blame Huggs for not wanting to go to Huntington. He doesn't want to get shot by an overweight meth head anymore than the next person.

Funniest post yet.

Like Herbstreet isn't blowing your garbage university every chance he gets on ESPN.

Word is Kirk sucked Urban so raw he had to miss practice the next day.

What an assclown.

And who can blame Huggs for not wanting to go to Huntington. He doesn't want to get shot by an overweight meth head anymore than the next person.
We all recognize Huggy hasn't got the 'nads to play the Herd in Huntington where the Mounties have NEVER won but why does the trip to Charleston get his nose out of joint?

Nobody cares about Mitch "I get my story's from the internet sports forums" Vingle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT